MCPC+ - Bukkit Plugins on Tekkit Lite

FanaticNinja

I know that grief prevention has some spam settings/configuration to it. If that is the cause (which i don't know) you can give yourself the permnode griefprevention.spam.

Most of your plugins i've not used before so i can't say for sure what might be causing it. Check the grief prevention config on spam settings, and give yourself the perm up top, or even griefprevention.*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using Plugman, and unloaded all spamcontrol plugins with it (effectively they weren't "ON" the server).

Also unloaded the suspicious plugins, which may have an effect on chat.

Tomorrow, I will try it pluginless.

I tried to track "spam" and "chat" strings in the whole server directory and by that list, examined the configs for that everywhere.

I searched for the exact error, and a lot of other places, no solution was found. :(

But! Thanx for ideas too, beside routine answers. ;)

• 2 months later...

1. First off you will need to download the tekkit lite (any version should work)

2. extract the whole file into your folder of choice

3. Download the latest MCPC-Plus (http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/)

3.b Version mcpc-plus-1.4.7-R0.2-SNAPSHOT is the one I am currently using

4. Delete Tekkit.jar

5. Replace mcpc-plus-1.4.7-R0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar with Tekkit, Or edit the launch.bat to reflect the new jar name.

6. Install any bukkit plugin you want!

7. Start your server

8. Enjoy your new server!!!

I have been trying to follow your guide. I have mcpc-plus-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT-f534-247 installed and I edited the launch.bat file "java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar mcpc-plus-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT-f534-247.jar nogui pause". I have WorldEdit 5.5.5 but I am not sure where to put it. I have a plugins folder and inside that folders is a PluginMetrics folder which contains a configuration file. So where am I suppose to put the worldedit jar file.

Here is a list of my folders:

config

coremods

lib

mods

plugins/PluginMetrics/config

Tekkit Lite

world

world_limboprovider

world_nether

world_the_end