Custom Zip Issues - Tekkit Voltz

xBlizz I Devi

Hi, I have played Tekkit pretty much since it came out. I then tried Voltz and I love some of the mods in it. Thing is, I really miss some of the Tekkit mods and decided I would try to mod Voltz into Tekkit Lite.

Well, it went better than I expected, but is not quite right. I have a working jar with 63 mods in it. The server also works and I'm pleased with the results BUT!!! I cannot use Redpower as it will crash the game before launch due to conflictions. If I set RP2 to set new IDs on launch, it will run once perfectly, but flax seeds drop as Stone Plates, Emeralds (Green Sapphires), Rubies and Sapphires all drop as different logic components.

Basically, how I modded it, was:

- I created a custom pack in the launcher, ran it and closed MC.

- Opened up TekkitLite folder, Voltz folder and Custom1 folder.

- Copied content of bin, mods and coremods from TekkitLite to Custom1

- Copied different mods from Voltz into mods folder in Custom1

- I left out Railcraft as I don't ever really use it.

- Launched MC and got issues with RP2.

- Tried above fixes, until finally removing RP2 from the list.

- Raged and thought I'd ask someone nicely on this forum; how can I fix this?

I really like the Voltz pack, and with Tekkit Lite in it too, it's awesome. But I really 'need' RP2 in the pack as well.

Note: Not really sure where to put this, but since my pack is based on Tekkit Lite, I thought here was best.

Thanks for the quick reply!

How do I find which IDs are available? It was ID 4092 that conflicted according to the MC log, changing it to 4091 and 4093 still conflicted. I couldn't even get in-game without letting RP2 reconfigure itself.

Also, in the files, a lot of the items seemed to have the same code of 768. Is that the way the system works? Or is there a problem there as well?

So I find this item dump function, read through the list, find empty slots and then spend hours trawling through the config files to make sure each ID is correct? Then do the same thing with the server?

Right... This is gonna be fun. Haha! Thanks

Not really. Just find a bunch of unused ID's and change some item ID's in RedPower's config.

Well I'm using the custom1 pack, so surely it'd be in there? But still, I can't see it in either folder. I must've not done it correctly!

EDIT: Ah! Found out what I did. I clicked the button that says 'Dump Block IDs' without noticing the button that says 'Dump IDs Now'!

EDIT 2: I have a nice big chunk of unused IDs between 976 and 1099. So should I just assign RP2 items and blocks to each of those? I assume there won't be over 100 to enter.

Oh, I've just suddenly remembered another question!

When I use this modpack, I end up with 3 different types of tin, silver and copper. Would it be possible to disable two of each to allow it to work the way it should? And will that affect some mods or will each ore work with each mod?

Oh, I've just suddenly remembered another question!

When I use this modpack, I end up with 3 different types of tin, silver and copper. Would it be possible to disable two of each to allow it to work the way it should? And will that affect some mods or will each ore work with each mod?

Just disable any type of tin, silver and copper. Tekkit Lite has IC2 and RP2 tin, copper and silver disabled, and uses Thermal Expansions' ores. You could do the same.

All ores work the same, depending on how you process them. Pulverizing any Tin Ore will yield Thermal Expansion Tin Dust, and Macerating any Tin Ore will yield IC2 Tin dust.

If all else fails, the Forge Lexicon can convert the same material between different mods. But that won't be necessary.

Yeah, I know she does a good job with her mods. But I really can't figure this out. The dump file IDs match the RP2 config IDs. And as far as I can see, these files don't intervene with any IDs from before adding in RP2. I'm also adding in the NEI plugin for RP2 and the wireless redstone bit as well, in case that has anything to do with it.

Right, and will this need fixing too:

world {

athame.id=768

axeGreenSapphire.id=768

axeRuby.id=768

axeSapphire.id=768

handsawGreenSapphire.id=768

handsawRuby.id=768

handsawSapphire.id=768

hoeGreenSapphire.id=768

hoeRuby.id=768

hoeSapphire.id=768

paintbrush {

black.id=9077

blue.id=9073

brown.id=9074

cyan.id=9071

dry.id=9061

gray.id=9069

green.id=9075

lightBlue.id=9065

lime.id=9067

magenta.id=9064

orange.id=9063

pink.id=9068

purple.id=9072

red.id=9076

silver.id=9070

white.id=9062

yellow.id=9066

}

paintcan {

black.id=9060

blue.id=9056

brown.id=9057

cyan.id=9054

empty.id=768

gray.id=9052

green.id=9058

lightBlue.id=9048

lime.id=9050

magenta.id=768

orange.id=768

pink.id=9051

purple.id=9055

red.id=9059

silver.id=9053

white.id=768

yellow.id=9049

}

pickaxeGreenSapphire.id=768

pickaxeRuby.id=768

pickaxeSapphire.id=768

seedbag.id=768

seeds.id=768

shovelGreenSapphire.id=768

shovelRuby.id=768

shovelSapphire.id=768

sickleDiamond.id=768

sickleGold.id=768

sickleGreenSapphire.id=768

sickleIron.id=768

sickleRuby.id=768

sickleSapphire.id=768

sickleStone.id=768

sickleWood.id=768

swordGreenSapphire.id=768

swordRuby.id=768

swordSapphire.id=768

woolcard.id=768

}

Hmmm.... I'm too baffled.

I'll try running through that list of 768s and make sure there's only one. The flax seeds, nikolite, rubies etc all appearing as logic items suggests to me that there's some issue with a link somewhere.

It seems that Logic parts are using Id 768 too. This is interesting. If this works, I shall update this thread.

Thanks for the help so far! You've been very helpful!

Ugh!

More code. This is the crash report from MC when I launch it. What baffles me, is that in the RP2 config file, only one thing is set to 1024, and in the pre-RP2 dump file, nothing is set to 1024.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 22/01/13 14:39

Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.RuntimeException: RedPowerCore: ItemID 1024 exists, autoAssign is disabled.

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.Config.die(Config.java:90)

at com.eloraam.redpower.core.Config.getItemID(Config.java:97)

at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerWorld.setupTools(RedPowerWorld.java:349)

at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerWorld.load(RedPowerWorld.java:122)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)

at asq.a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 169402976 bytes (161 MB) / 569245696 bytes (542 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 74 mods loaded, 74 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r03.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u40-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore [immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2 [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedMachines [iC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BasicComponents [basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.2.3.331.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AssemblyLine [Assembly Line] (AssemblyLine_v0.2.3.57.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AtomicScience [Atomic Science] (AtomicScience_v0.3.3.130.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BlastCraft [blastCraft] (BlastCraft_v0.6.1.19.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.6-3.2.0.21.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ElectricExpansion [Electric Expansion] (ElectricExpansion_v1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ICBM [iCBM] (ICBM_v1.0.2.125.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_InvTweaks [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks_v1.49_(1.4.6).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.6-4.5.1.199.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse Modular Powersuits] (MachineMuseModularPowerSuits-v0.0.31.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mekanism [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MekanismGenerators [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MekanismTools [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatPamsHarvestCraft [MFR Compat: HarvestCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.3.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-2.2.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.14.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a42.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|NEI [NEI] (ThermalExpansion-NEI-2.1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod [balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series GL version 4.2.12002 Compatibility Profile Context 9.12.0.0, ATI Technologies Inc.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Sphax 128x MC 1-4-6 Tekkit Lite 0-5-1.zip

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Right, well, I enabled the RP2 auto resolver thing. It started up and updated the config file. The config file now only has eight 768s in it. I'll cycle through the list until it decides it's happy and I get only one 768 repeating.

EDIT: WOOOHOOO! That worked! Lights are 768 and the rest of the 768s are now something else. Just tried a few basic recipes and items and they seem to be working as they should!

EDIT 2: Now how on earth do I do this with the server? Can I just copy the redpower.cfg file to the server's config folder or do I have to sit and check each ID against a different file and such?