PandaCraftUK Tekkit Lite Server, Plugins!, PvP/PvE, 20 Slots, No Whitelist!

Davidk911

[Thread under construction but for now you can play if you want!]

Ip: 86.8.56.192:25557

Why i started the server: The server at the minute has no staff (no i'm not looking yet before you ask), well basically i was sick of going on Tekkit lite servers hosted from people on their home pc's (not that there is anything wrong with that) but generally after about 2-3 days they would get bored or sick of it and just close the server or they wouldn't administrate it enough so i have made this server to combat those annoying scenarios as well as give myself a world to build in that wont be a waste of my time and end in 2 days, i am for 99% uptime but we have to accept that sometimes there are problems with computers and networks. I hope this will encourage you to come and play on my server while i make a good post.

Rules:

No swearing

No griefing

No bullying

No asking for stuff or permission

maybe features i will add:

(faction PvP if in demand)

Sorry Corbeneck and Nine the reson i made a new world is because when i first started the server MYSTcraft was enabled and it made another world which caused a whole heap of problems with performance, and plugins i reset the world and will some what compensate you both im going back to the old permissions as i have no experience with Forge Essentials and its just making no sense and is way more complex than it needs to be

Thread locked until the OP is updated to server post requirements. Please PM a mod or report the thread to request that the title be updated with the version number, after the needed changes are made.

Edit: New thread posted because OP couldn't be updated while thread was locked. This thread will remain locked and become a new historical document. New thread here.