Tungsten Ore

Spleenling

I just founds some in my tekkit Lite world (Made after Lite came out) and the inventory editor (Forgotten name) Claims it doesn't exist when i search for it

I get it highlighted in my inventory but i doesn't show on the list of items in the game

Can someone explain?

the LITE maps were extracted from the classic version. in the classic, tungsten ores had a potential to be used in something, but ever since it's creation it was only used in the EE, and it's worth 2 diamonds.

Because we don't have EE in lite (yet or never), tungsten should had been removed.

Mind you that the LITE maps aren't perfect and fitted for the new updates/removals. minecraft vanilla's emeralds are unobtainable, unless you have creative mode on.

One day tungsten will be removed completely, and at that time, it will also be removed from your existing world's stashes. but also consider that the maps will have to be refreshed and recreated to have the new ores/minerals

Tungsten isa

the LITE maps were extracted from the classic version. in the classic, tungsten ores had a potential to be used in something, but ever since it's creation it was only used in the EE, and it's worth 2 diamonds.

Because we don't have EE in lite (yet or never), tungsten should had been removed.

Mind you that the LITE maps aren't perfect and fitted for the new updates/removals. minecraft vanilla's emeralds are unobtainable, unless you have creative mode on.

One day tungsten will be removed completely, and at that time, it will also be removed from your existing world's stashes. but also consider that the maps will have to be refreshed and recreated to have the new ores/minerals

Tungsten is from Red power...

in the classic, tungsten ores had a potential to be used in something, but ever since it's creation it was only used in the EE, and it's worth 2 diamonds.

You are correct in that their only use was as a high EMC item in EE2

EE3 is in tekkit lite. Maybe you meant to qualify your statement to EE2?

You are wrong

The presence of tungsten does not mean the world has been converted from tekkit classic.

Tungsten is from Redpower and has existed as a block included in world generation for a few versions. Tungsten has had and currently does not have a use in Redpower, but a use for it is promised for the future versions of Redpower.

I've opened multiple maps and looked for vanilla's emerald. couldn't find them, instead i only found the old tekkit emeralds (the green sapphire). add that to the fact LITE still spawn tungsten even though it doesn't even exist in the items' menu search anymore.

why i figured tekkit lite maps have been converted from convenience reasons, and the maps still need some fixing.

tungsten was promised to have a use for it for the past .. what, year? the fact that now it's completely useless doesn't encourage me to believe otherwise ;)

I've opened multiple maps and looked for vanilla's emerald. couldn't find them, instead i only found the old tekkit emeralds (the green sapphire). add that to the fact LITE still spawn tungsten even though it doesn't even exist in the items' menu search anymore.

why i figured tekkit lite maps have been converted from convenience reasons, and the maps still need some fixing.

Try focusing your search in 'extreme hills' and 'extreme hills edge' biomes as that is the only place you will find emeralds. It can occur from layers 4-32.(Source)

The ruby and sapphire is from Redpower.