[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

In game name:kybonator

Time playing Tekkit-lite: when it came out i played it and i have been playing

tekkit classic for about a year and a half.

Have you been banned: Once when i first started my friend told me too help him

destroy his house and i got banned.

Why would you like to play on this server:I like a friendly private community

with few or no griefers.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: gigolo964 Age:16 Time playing Tekkit-lite: 1 month Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): dont think so Why would you like to play on this server: This server looks awesome especially with forestry and i really just want to fully experience tekkit lite without getting griefed

In game name: Draghi

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A few weeks, but I've played tekkit classic much longer before that.

Have you been banned: As far as I know I haven't, and I doubt I have been.

Why would you like to play on this server: Because it looks to be the best tekkitlite server around and I'm a bit bored of vanilla minecraft multiplayer.

In game name: kalookapoo

Time playing Tekkit-lite: just started today

Have you been banned: yes, once, cause I got in a fight with the admin (I was a mod at the time) it was resolved and I was unbanned the same day

Why would you like to play on this server: looks promising, I like the idea of having your own personal server mods, instead of tweaking the ones already provided with the tekkit lite launcher/server.

In game name: SSJSuperVegetto

Have you been banned: Not ever.

Why would you like to play on this server: Cause it has lot of mods and its protected so it seems like a friendly server where you can build withouth other people destroying your stuff so its fun to build with lots of other people using the tekkit lite ! Thats why i would like to join.

In the next hour Riff Raff Syndicate will be updated to 0.5.7

This means new exciting stuff like Modular Powersuits and Power Converters.

If you are having trouble post on the RiffRaffSyndicate forum found over at Riffraffsyndicate.com

See you all soon :D

In game name: happy900 Age:13 Time playing Tekkit-lite: almost sense it started Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) once because i grifed by mistake Why would you like to play on this server: because i love tekkit lite and me and my team (12 other ppl) need a reliable server

In game name: funny900

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Been playing Tekkit lite good bit and Tekkit before that.

Have you been banned: Not that I am aware of.

Why would you like to play on this server: It looks nice and some of my friends will try to join.

In game name: Fr3D012

Time playing Tekkit-lite: since it started, and i've played tekkit classic for over 1 year

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) On this server? no :D

Why would you like to play on this server: I am a huge fan of tekkit-lite and i need a good server to play on with our team (happy900 and funny900 are part of it)

In game name:realgangstas

Time playing Tekkit-lite: used the big 3 before tekkit, used tekkit since it was released

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) for fighting with a neighboring town in a previous server, people from both towns were banned and the towns dissolved, it was a huge debacle

Why would you like to play on this server: quit playing for a while, need a new server to join, my old ones have since shutdown

In game name: serenitysdream

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Since it's release.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out): Nope

Why would you like to play on this server: Incredibly bored and looking for a community where I can play the game I love and not want to dig my eyes out with a rusty spork because of juvenile attitudes.

In game name: Flows3r

Time playing Tekkit-lite: 1 month

Have you been banned: nope (dont lie we will find out)

Why would you like to play on this server: Seems like a good server , i love forestry , i want to play with others and have fun .

IGN: NT1998

Time playing Tekkit Lite: Since the release of it.

Have you been banned: never in my life.

Why do you want to play on this server? Seems like an amazing server judging by the pics, has forestry, rail craft, and a few other really good mods.

Any other info: I hate griefing and will only do it to start a house. And if i do, I only take what i need. not important things like diamonds.