[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

In game name: ZeroDelocke

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A few weeks

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) No

Why would you like to play on this server: Trying to find a tekkit lite server to play with a small community to better learn the mod pack and make some friends.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: LordofBiscuits

Time playing Tekkit-lite: Since it came out. I've been playing tekkit for quite a while longer, though.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Once, but it was someone who hacked my account, however, this has since been resolved.

Why would you like to play on this server: It's been a while since I played on a tekkit server. Up until now, I've been playing singleplayer and have been somewhat happy. But I like to talk and show off my work. As for why I chose THIS server, it looks like it's well-made and I particularly like the rules involving no griefing and stealing.

In game name: Krozk

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A friend introduced it to me about 2 months ago, I've been playing ever since.

Have you been banned: I have mostly played normal minecraft in Single-Player mode, so I really haven't had a chance to get banned. :)

Why would you like to play on this server: I am looking for a way to make the Tekkit Mod Pack even funnier, and what better than to play with others?

In game name: archjackcool

Time playing Tekkit-lite: benn playing Tekkit for a long time now, however tekkit light ive only been playing since the new update came out.

Have you been banned: I have been banned before, on vanilla minecraft because i made a mob farm haha

Why would you like to play on this server: I just love Tekkit and to find a server with a decent community and the opportunity to meet new people is great! xD

time playing tekkit-lite: for a year

have you been banned: twice on normal mine craft because off my old computer

Why would you like to play on this server: i would like to play on this server because it has awsome plug-ins and my friend play on the server called happy900 and funny900

IGN: Skylander911

have you been banned?: yes I was 1 time when i joined a bad server where admins are 8 year olds and they ragequited soo badly and then random ban... because they dont liked my name -.-"

Why you want to play on the server?: I want to play here because I want to use forestry and i want to be in a good community.

my in minecraft username is: b3ar_gry1l5

I am 14 years old

i have been playing Tekkit Lite for a few months

I have not been banned from any servers that I know of

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on you're server because some of my friends are playing on it and I like tekkit lite.

In game name: Zorvian

Time playing Tekkit-lite: none

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) no

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because my friend Mauvai is a user on this server and i'd like to be able to play on the same server as him. Also i have always loved minecraft and would love to be able to play around with tekkit. although i have never played tekkit before i do have some knowledge of it taken from youtube so i wont be a total noob