[0.5.7] Tekkit-Lite [PvE] [40 slots] [24/7] [Essentials, GriefProtection] Explore! Build! Have Fun!

tmektmek

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it appears that i have corrupted something, it doesn't allow me to do anything when i join, just slowly fall to -1 Z. all i was doing was using thermal expansion, nothing weird. cant join without glitching, and causing major lag spike to everyone, to the point where nothing happens no matter what you do. just though you may want to know, only affects me but i would like to be able to join again, really fun server.

It's effecting a couple other people too I think. Every time I log the same thing happens. Maybe my house is too close to Ember's. I think anyone who spawns nearby it basically crashes the server.

Confirmed happening to Orange_Ink, Phantom-something (can't remember name) and carneymaster11 who was kind enough to give coordinates before we asked him to take the night off so the issue can be fixed.

-231 -225.

Being that that's super close to spawn I feel like this is going to be a big issue.

tmek pls halp <3

EDIT/UPDATE:

Using the dynmap that scrambles luckily had a link to we found that where carney was is close to both Orange_Ink and Ember's claims so yep.. def in that area.

it appears that i have corrupted something, it doesn't allow me to do anything when i join, just slowly fall to -1 Z. all i was doing was using thermal expansion, nothing weird. cant join without glitching, and causing major lag spike to everyone, to the point where nothing happens no matter what you do. just though you may want to know, only affects me but i would like to be able to join again, really fun server.

Ember It was definetly your area and definetly thermal expansion, I had to remove your chunks for the time being I'll try to restore if i can figure out a way.

For now can you send me a private message of what blocks from thermal expansion you had placed recently?

Tmek, i'm also having trouble joining the server, whenever I try to do so my game crashes instantly. Singleplayer and other servers work fine, but in your server I get a weird ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. I think my last coordinates are x=185, y=70, z=337. Is there anything corrupted there?

Yes, it still seems to be down - and I was hoping to finish my architectural masterpiece this morning :)

But it gave me the time to actually sign up to this forum site and say this is a fun and well-managed server. Tekkit Lite is still in 0.xx so there have been some technical problems with it but the operators have spent a lot of time and energy dealing with them - thanks!

Tmektmek and AllyKay - if you put out a request for paypal donations to help cover the costs of the server I'd be happy to contribute.

Cheers. - Brian (New_Equinus)

But it gave me the time to actually sign up to this forum site and say this is a fun and well-managed server. Tekkit Lite is still in 0.xx so there have been some technical problems with it but the operators have spent a lot of time and energy dealing with them - thanks!

XD

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons