Sign in to follow this  
Generictag

Please Delete, Server changed.

hey i will joins server but there are ways to create diamonds with the stone of minimum i don't know if i spelled that right bu tit requires 8 shard of minimum and something else it's part of the game but other then that i will not grief troll or be mean

could you also update?

hey guys,

I will be doing a major overhaul of the server. I have been adding in essentials have fixed grief prevention. I will have the server offline for a few hours to fix loopholes in the plug-ins. Due to massive issues the world may have to re roll but i will try to prevent that from happening. Players that have been griefed can contact me for help replacing items. Updates to follow.

-Edit- In order to prevent more issues the server will be offline untill friday night, I need more time to make the plug-ins play nice with each other.

I lost like three dimonds that were in one of my chests they used a block breaker and a red stone torch to get them im not sure what else was in that chest but it was full

Generic, you banned hunter875, but did you IP ban him, because now, I cannot connect to the server because it says i'm banned,

I don't know what I did, but the ban was for 1 day, and it has been one day, and I am still banned, please fix it.

Btw my minecraft username is "Splinter02", also my brother "KKMoonstar" cannot connect because he is banned, but he has never been on the server.

Hey, the server went down and now its saying i have no access to anything. Mining, dropping items, or even picking them up. Hope all is well with the server me and my friend just started and we really like the server the city we are building is very close to being finished. thanks.

The server is down, earlier it had a problem where hours of work was deleted, I have played on this server for about six days, and have started to really like it, I would like you to do just to things to this already great server.

1. I would love it if you could have a world save plugin, in cause this ever happens again.

2. Fix the server, I love it and want to get playing again on it as soon as possible

plz keep us updated on the repair of the server i really like it. everyone is super friendly i love everything u set up i just hate how problems keep happening

also people can who i havnt trusted can access my blue furnaces (powered by nikolite) and my bat boxes i lost something but idk exatly not to worried about it just don't want it to happen again,ik u have been working a lot so at your soonest convenience ty

Updates as requested, The issue with the server failing i believe is linked to the amount of people on the server. As the server hits about 22 people online the server crashes. I dont know why it stops saving but thats the nature of it.

I will be working on moving the server to a new hosting service where i can successfully host more people on the server. Also permissions list is going well, I should have it on the server allowing our regulars access to the restricted items.... provided they can behave themselves.

Listen generic tag I have an item that should be ban right away the power tool with its shocker upgrade it can destroy blocks as u seen at my house its wat has been happening plz help I have had enough of being set back

Just curious about dark iron ingots, they require the burning of an iron block with a wrath igniter and wrath igniter is banned. Bag of holding can only be made with dark iron ingots though, so a solution would be appreciated sooner rather than later.

Hi generic, I would like to apply to be an admin, my reason being is that

1. I play on the server often

2. I am a smart tekkit guy

3. I love your server, have been playing on it for about 2 weeks, and I want everyone one else to enjoy it too

4. I want the server to go for a long time, because it's great