Sign in to follow this  
Generictag

Please Delete, Server changed.

Hi generic, I would like to apply to be an admin, my reason being is that

1. I play on the server often

2. I am a smart tekkit guy

3. I love your server, have been playing on it for about 2 weeks, and I want everyone one else to enjoy it too

4. I want the server to go for a long time, because it's great

I think he would make a great admin

hey i would like to apply to be a mod

i play about 10-16 hours a day

Zud (another mod) can recommend me

ive been a mod on a server before (not tekkit but experience as staff)

been playin tekkit for a long time

i have been playing the server for over 2 weeks i love the server

And also the server is down but you have heard enough of that :P

I would like to get a dimond pick because I had a mining turtle but when u banned it it disappeared or permission to use a mining turtle because its better than a quary

i lost all my stuff because the server got down my in-gme name is: inunnguaq98 lost items:electric jetpack,quarry 3 combustion engines and 4 diamonds and nano boots and power armor helmet and power tool

Hey, I lost a few items in the rollback, my IGN is M0DXx (that's with a zero) and I lost a full set of power armour, a power tool and 4 Ion thrusters. If I could get those items back that would wonderful.

I lost a couple of things to like two quad cells for reactor 5 heat disperesers and a induction furnec and centerfuig extractor and a singularity compressor that's all I know I lost

Hey, Generictag. I think I could be a good MOD on the server. I am (In my perspective of course) active, am on almost every day for 3-4 hours at a time. Also abide to and understand the rules. If you don't agree, I have no problem proving myself a good moderator on your server.

Thanks! -- Kyle

i really like the server me and some Guys on the server in makin a nano and a pie factory. BUT we cant we need Automatic crafting tables and those are banned, so can you unbannad them and the server woud be a loot bether

-mathias5051

it is a really good server but has a bad case of annoying kids alexward33 and darnsam i was nice to them then i let one liv with me then the next day the other had staked claim about 10 to 20 blocks from my house and then they started greifing me they had hacks that allowed them to become invisible and use tnt and one emptied all my barrels in an attempt to lag me out so yea other then that a great server nice mods and admins