Sign in to follow this  
Generictag

Please Delete, Server changed.

Sorry guys, while updating to 6.1 the server acted stupid and had a massive roll back. Myself, madert, or Montanna will help you recover your items. You can privet message me if you have concerns or large claims.

i wanted to try you server out but i want to know somethings first

is it a no grief server including the nether?

what is the full item/ban list

for the claims how big is the claim we get? because i like to use the nether for geothermal

how active are the admin/mods

Hi

Ive been playing some on the server but havent seen any mods/admins online to help me become member. Can be due to that i live in Sweden and are playing on odd hours.

Anyway... i would love to become a member so i can build me some tekkit stuff. Have been hording alot of materials for a while now and its becoming boring.

Hey guys, Best way to get member if i am not online is to send me a mail here or on tekkit (in-game mail system) I am currently running the server almost solo, looking for good players i can promote to Mods. If you have suggestions please let me know, I would like to make the server more friendly to everyone.

hey generictag , im trying to join your server and i cant seems i dont have the right mods can you explain what would i need ? ( im using techniclauncher)

hey i would love to be considered for a mod position. i had a few ideas to make it more friendly. i was hoping to redo the spawn, i think that would defiantly help the server much more friendly

hey bonebone its furgarr think the serveur down and gen is prob away... and i vote for you for beign a mod

hi my ign name is piggeo2 is was just wondering if i could be vet i have been playing for a few weeks and i really like the server -piggeo2

hey generic bum greiefed Doc i confronted him after him giving away 100 UU matter and he didnt even have a mass fab, he admitted it, i told him to leave, he did but he can come back at any time so plz ban him

I am bacondragon1 on the server my nick name is bacon

I have been playing on this server for about 3 months now and I feel I should have been promoted to vet rank by now

but alas I have not been and also I have been giving free stuff to the newbies how join this server so they can get a head start in there tekkit lite life on the server. this has been very long but please consider my ask

thank you

This is by far my favorite server ever. Everything is set up so well. Griefers are dealt with and the players on it are great. I definitely recommend that you give Genericland a try.

Hi, yall! :) I've so far only been on for a week, but, how do I put this.......THIS SERVER IS AWESOME! XD I LOVE this server SO much because everything is set up so well. Even griefers are dealt with, and the players on it are not great...THEIR AWESOME. This will always be my favorite server, of all time! I would like to be considered for a mod position, I'm on a lot. If you see me on the server say hi! I will help you as much as I can, so ask if you need something. So I'll catch you on the flip side. ;D