[REQ] Maxpack

nedks

Double posting is bad. You should feel bad. Also, do what I did. Finish it/Tekkify it yourself! Get a decent image editor, (I recommend Paint.NET) and make mod support. Use an existing pack, (we used Vattic's Faithful pack) as a base so you know where the textures go. Post up your work, even if it's not really finished: mine wasn't! Heck, if other people are interested, you might end up getting help! (I sure did!)

Firstly I did not double post I just edited the first it but if you mean bumping my post yes I did. Now we have that out of the way, thanks for all this information, I wish I was any good at art but sadly I am so shit that I can draw/paint anything.

Firstly I did not double post I just edited the first it but if you mean bumping my post yes I did. Now we have that out of the way, thanks for all this information, I wish I was any good at art but sadly I am so shit that I can draw/paint anything.

Firstly, (to clarify) the forum rules make no difference between double posting, bumping, or low-effort posts.

EkIpjjt.png

Secondly, you should read the Rules, located here before you get probated.

Thirdly, why don't you post in the Maxpack texture pack thread (the one that you linked in your post) asking that? You're more likely to find someone who likes Maxpack enough to want to add mod support there.

• 9 months later...

You just need to click here to see what this texture pack is like. I was wondering if anyone could finish it or ever BETTER make it for Tekkit Lite?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/867707-x16146-maxpack-v191/

I realize that this thread is really old, but I really like Maxpack, and I would be willing to help you tekkify it. Although I am more interested in Hexxit, I could help you with a Tekkit version.