Tekkit Lite, REVAMPED! (New mods, constantly updated) Tekkit Lite Addon Mods 1.4.7!

Twinklenugget

Sup Guys, (and girls) so I did a bit of research and some very painstaking testing, to find out what mods you can download and add to the tekkit lite modpack without it crashing.

So, I basically tested what worked on servers, and SinglePlayer and I made a list along with how to install it. By the way feel free to add mods you tested in the Comments, if I test them and they work then i'll add them to the list.

How to get to the .techniclauncher folder

Windows 7: Go to the start menu then in the search type in %appdata% click on roaming then search for the .techniclauncher folder.

Ubuntu: Open up the Home folderclick on view then click "Show hidden files" then scroll down until you see the .techniclauncher folder.

Mac: First, open finder. Then press this COMMAND+SHIFT+G on your keyboard so hold down Command then Shift then G. Then copy paste this in ~/Library/Application Support then look for the techniclauncher folder.

1. Mo' Creatures (Put in Mods folder)

2. Gui API (Put in Coremods folder

3. Optifine Ultra (Put in Modpack.jar)

4. Custom Mob Spawner (Put in mods folder)

5. Gas Mod (Put in mods folder)

6. Smart Moving mod (put in mods folder)

7. Player API (Put in Modpack.jar)

8. Render Player API (Put in modpack.jar)

9. Thirst mod (Put Thirst Mod in Mods folder) [Mo drinks and Hunger Drink addon packs work!!]

10. Improved first person view (Put in Coremods folder along with mod util) [This one is optional, to add more realism, there is no server install]

11. Id resolver (Put in Coremods Folder) [Just a quick note! This one has been giving me some issues, and is a bit buggy I will be making my own mod like this use this mod at your own risk!]

12. Portal Gun mod (Put in Mods folder) [Delete the Mystcraft config file in client and/or server before you install this mod otherwise the client/server will crash]

13. Dyeable Bed's (Put in Mods folder)

14. Meteor mod (Put in mods folder)

15. Twilight Forest (Put in Mods Folder)

16. Tinker's Workshop (Put in Mods Folder)

17. Forestry (Put in mods Folder) [Delete the Transformers.cfg before you put the forestry.jar in to the mods folder]

18. Campfire Mod (Put in Mods Folder)

19. Lanterns (Put in Mods Folder)

20. GLSL Shaders ( Extract the zip. Put the shaders folder inside the extracted folder in to the bin [NOT IN THE MODPACK.JAR!!] then drag and drop all the .class files in to the modpack.jar)

For Those of you who want to test your own mods download it and place the mod in the servers equivalent folders if it crashes then, well figure it out.

[At the moment, I am trying to put in Request to make these mod work with PureBD Craft, if anyone who uses this thread patches PureBDCraft mods, well if you have the time, try to texture them. I am in the workings of building one big Pack with all the mods on this list so it is just one big install, but I need a texture pack to go along with it. Any patchers, how about a link? If so, PM or reply.

So, this is my ever expanding list that (hopefully) will get pinned. By the way all mods in this list work with SMP as well. Feel free to test out your own mods and post them in a reply. MAKE SURE THAT THEY WORK WITH SMP!! I'll try to add more features and am working on a white-listed server. Also just a quick heads up. If you have any problems like crashes or you don't know how to install the mods or need help just reply or PM me. And for all those people who think there`s no point in this thread well just be quiet and do don't be a jerk.

Just to say, anything that goes in mods/core mods will work with tekkit lite. It's kinda the way forge works. This thread is kinda unnecessary.

Ya, I am A Forge Hook Adder and I fix alot of Bugs and, Forge can't fix Everything even though it is totally cool. I've went through 20 or so mods that wint work with tekkit lite. :/

Really. Surprised me. /sarcasm

Aka, no way you are.

LOL (LEt's take this into a Hunger Games) I'm not intrested in a fight :/ Some (non losers) actully take the time to learn how to mod Minecraft. Jeez man. Try installing some huge mod like ExtraBiomesXL or Better then wolves or even Divine RPG or how about SDK's gun mod?

LOL (LEt's take this into a Hunger Games) I'm not intrested in a fight :/ Some (non losers) actully take the time to learn how to mod Minecraft. Jeez man. Try installing some huge mod like ExtraBiomesXL or Better then wolves or even Divine RPG or how about SDK's gun mod?

You do realize my server rolls a 120 mod ModPack created by me, right? Extra biomes XL, hmm. Drop mod in mods folder, resolve IDs. Why would you want to install BTW, and divineRPG and SDK's are the same asEXBL.

I got that it's running into a permission problem. I can read a stack trace. But what I don't understand is why it's having a permission issue. Other mods that create files, whether it's configuration files, or subfolders, never have that problem. So is it trying to create something weird outside the tekkit folder? Does it need to run as an administrator? Any ideas?

I got that it's running into a permission problem. I can read a stack trace. But what I don't understand is why it's having a permission issue. Other mods that create files, whether it's configuration files, or subfolders, never have that problem. So is it trying to create something weird outside the tekkit folder? Does it need to run as an administrator? Any ideas?

I would run it as an administrator, yes. Couple of questions. What windows version/java version do you have?

Windows 7 64-bit

Java:

java version "1.7.0_02"

Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_02-b13)

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (build 22.0-b10, mixed mode)

And no, I am not going to run as administrator, at least not on any kind of permanent basis. Given that some mod authors have stooped to inserting malware, that's a risk I'm unwilling to take. If that means no Xycraft, so be it. (If it only needs permissions once, that might work.)

Windows 7 64-bit

Java:

java version "1.7.0_02"

Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_02-b13)

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (build 22.0-b10, mixed mode)

And no, I am not going to run as administrator, at least not on any kind of permanent basis. Given that some mod authors have stooped to inserting malware, that's a risk I'm unwilling to take. If that means no Xycraft, so be it. (If it only needs permissions once, that might work.)

Update yo' java. 7u2 is actually kinda old. I would just try it once, see if that fixes it.

Okay, I'll try updating Java and see if that helps. I've grown a bit lax about that. However, I'm on a roll with mod integration tonight, and since that may require a restart (and reopening a dozen+ windows and re-situating and such), I'll wait until I've gotten the easy ones down first.

im trying to put on forestry to my tekkitlite and it crashes when i loadit up.

i have tried putting the .jar into coremods and the maods folder but nothin happenes when i put it in the core mods but as i said it crashes when i put forestry in the mods folder.

im not that good with codes or what not so what could be the case..and should i post the crash report to you guys to have a look?

i have tried putting the .jar into coremods and the maods folder but nothin happenes when i put it in the core mods but as i said it crashes when i put forestry in the mods folder.

im not that good with codes or what not so what could be the case..and should i post the crash report to you guys to have a look?

Sure post the log or PM me it either there is some Block ID problems or you did not install the mod rigt.

I ran into a issue when installing it too, but it was just a conflicting ID with the transformers mod. Just remove the config for the transformers mod. Forestry will create its config, then transformers will do the same, this time with new ID's. However, it will remove any transformers you have on the map currently. (though you'll probably be starting a new map to get the bee's)