NEW VOLTZ SERVER

dylan welch

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the game to be as fun as possible for all players, a little of something for everyone. I'm looking for a realistic feel to the game. Groups of people, trading, diplomacy etc

I want that too,but you are only going to get it if you whitelist the server because there will be bunch of little kids joining the game and griefing.

PS: I played on a Whitelisted Tekkit server a long time ago and he had a plugin that can see every block that was removed and chest opened or something like that.

There was never any griefing because of that witouth need for extra plugins.

if you have some friends you can build your own fort, whatever you want. I kind of want to have factions, make it realistic

If you are making factions,please make the faction property unprotected,let it be a secret base,underground,not a 1 man faction with protected land,its so unrealistic.

I want that too,but you are only going to get it if you whitelist the server because there will be bunch of little kids joining the game and griefing.

PS: I played on a Whitelisted Tekkit server a long time ago and he had a plugin that can see every block that was removed and chest opened or something like that.

There was never any griefing because of that witouth need for extra plugins.

that would be possible if you explain how to put that in the game to me