Item of the Day 24 - TNT Cart!

xCopyright

Just as a suggestion you should probably make a single thread where you post your videos so that this forum section is not full of all of your videos flying around. This way anyone who wants to find a specific video will have them all in one place.

You are just spamming the video making category so other people's videos aren't being seen. If everyone just had a single thread for their videos then there shouldn't be a problem. But with people making multiple threads just for each video people can barely navigate through the forum. What if you were the one guy who wasn't on the first page where people actually look at threads because someone else was making 20+ threads for their videos. Maybe if you made one thread then some people would actually comment on it with suggestions or comments. Now all your videos are just scattered.

Well what I'm saying is, for example, say my thread is on the 10th page or so. If I edit it, it would still stay on the 10th page where not many go, and continue going back further and further from there. Now if it at least brought it forward a little that'd be fine. I'm not trying to inconvenience anyone here, I'm just trying to get my work out there. Having a dead thread is not much help getting it out there