Sign in to follow this  
slome gast

"Connection refused: connect"

Hello

I have been trying to set up a tekkit server using hamachi for over 2 days, without any succes. I just want a server where i can play on with one friend. I can join the server myself fine (on the computer where i run the server too) but my friend on the laptop(who uses the same connection as i do) can not join and keeps getting the error: "Connection refused: connect". The same also happens when i try to set up a normal minecraft server. I have read many topics on other ,and this, forums and have spent many hours on google. As a last act of hope i posted this topic. I will greatly appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance :)

slomegast

Hello

I have been trying to set up a tekkit server using hamachi for over 2 days, without any succes. I just want a server where i can play on with one friend. I can join the server myself fine (on the computer where i run the server too) but my friend on the laptop(who uses the same connection as i do) can not join and keeps getting the error: "Connection refused: connect". The same also happens when i try to set up a normal minecraft server. I have read many topics on other ,and this, forums and have spent many hours on google. As a last act of hope i posted this topic. I will greatly appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance :)

slomegast

Can you please remove your signature, you seem like a nice person but signatures are a violation of the rules.

Sounds like it might be an IP conflict in that the server sees you and your friend as the same outgoing address, I have never had this error but that is just my best guess. Since that would be unfortunate then hopefully I am wrong.