Survivalist's Modpack

Akitori

Hello Everyone! Akitori here with a custom modpack :D

This modpack, unlike the Yogbox, tekkit, voltz and technic is made for mainly people who enjoy truly surviving. In essence, this modpack makes hardcore insanely difficult and easy normal mode. It's made for farmers, hunters, and a lot more.

The full lists of mods is as followed

Rei's minimap

Status effect hud

Armor status effect hud

Asgard Shield and sword (Nether and hallowed addons)

Bladecraft

Better Furnaces

Legend Gear

Vanilla with sprinkles

Craft Guide

Infernal mobs

Inventory tweaks

More bows mod

Pam's Mods (All of harvest craft)

and finally Iron chests mod!

here's a video showcase :D

0sC7LkjH1-o[/youtube]

Be sure to tell me if you like this modpack. Thanks :D

NEWEST VERSION VERSION 2.0.1! Adds in beta mods, as well as one secret item :3 (hint use fire arrows :D)

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/1ikqhteziexibol/Survivalist's Modpack Version 2.0.1.zip?token_hash=AAE8mf54IayOnUU6XCj7MWgVpD033qjLFqPNok2mAWbQxg&dl=1

Installation

1. Scroll to custom modpack (whichever as long as it's empty)

2. go to options

3. Get le link from above.

4. Paste the link to custom zip

5. Launch it :P

NEW! Beta version! Adds in

Bibliocraft

Starting inventory

Animal bikes

And a secret one :P

being worked on as we speak :3

I recommend adding a list of included mods and a description of what the goal of the pack is. What sets your modpack apart from Tekkit or Voltz? Also, you should probably move the download link to the original post, and if possible embed the video instead of linking it.

• Moderators

Improved Original post

Now that's more like it! That's how you should advertise!

From now on, That is how you always advertise a modpack!

Now that we got that underway, I can start giving you criticism...

At first point: Hardcore mode + Rei's minimap?

If you ask me, Rei's minimap mod makes the game very easy. It's easy to navigate and finding your base when spelunking underground or finding your way back at the surface 'cuz you can make those pinpoints that will point you to your base.

Secondly, you mentioned many new mods I've never heard of, specifically weapons mods.

So many weapons.... but no tougher enemy mobs to fight against?

Just my thoughts... take it or leave it.

Edit. Scratch that. just looked at Infernal Mobs mod. Seems they made some rare tough mobs spawn.

Sounds a bit unintuitive. But perhaps there are others who find tough zombies fun.

Infernal mobs applies to all 'hostile' mobs. Imagine fighting a skeleton that shoots fire or lightning arrows at you, or withers you health down to zilch. Or a creeper that can shoot you into the air and web you to the spot.

and yes rei's minimap is slightly overpowered, but to be honest, you'll need it to survive more then one night xD

i'm also working on releasing an update to it :P stick around for updates.

Sorry if I'm being stupid (I'm not even sure what the custom mod pack thing is...), but is this for Tekkit lite or Tekkit classic? It's probably only for one, so it's obvious to anyone who knows, but could someone tell me? (maybe it appears on screen, but I haven't actually played in a while)

Sorry if I'm being stupid (I'm not even sure what the custom mod pack thing is...), but is this for Tekkit lite or Tekkit classic? It's probably only for one, so it's obvious to anyone who knows, but could someone tell me? (maybe it appears on screen, but I haven't actually played in a while)

Neither. You open Technic Launcher, select one of the 3 custom slots (bottom 3 in drop-down), click "options", then copypaste the download link into the custom ZIP box.

Were are yur permissins?

I need a list ov permissins frum each mod autor or I report u like kaker

On the non-troll side of things, it looks nice! Some interesting mods there :)

Many of the mods' creator here say the following

"You have permission to use this in a modpack for noncommercial use."

The only exception is Bladecraft which i requested the modmaker to use.

A update will be added in shortly. Please give me a few seconds :3