[1.0.13]Voltz Spark[PvP/PvE][25 slots][whitelist]

axlsjolund

IP: spark.axlsjolund.me (81.19.217.134:28605)

Recommended Texture Pack: http://smptextures.com/revival/

Texture pack is recommended because it looks much nicer than default, but still fits in with mod default textures. MCPatcher/Optifine not needed. Optifine recommended for CTM/Random Mobs

Server rules:

• Don't annoy staff
  • Don't cheat (x-ray,extra mods, etc.)
  • Don't Attack/Destroy/Steal/Grief Spawn Village or surrounding area

Banned Items:

Nothing yet. Don't give me a reason to change my mind

Info:

I started playing Voltz because I enjoyed the idea of more realistic and hard to get tech/items. But as with most games, I don't enjoy playing alone. Games are much more enjoyable when playing with others.

I'm looking for a few people to join me on my server. I play in a variety of styles, and it's nice when others can get into it with me. Maybe I want to research advanced tech, and build a city. Maybe I want to invent a warp core powered by anti-matter reactions. Or perhaps I just want to become an evil villain, build a massive bunker, and threaten the world with weapons of mass destruction unless they pay ransom. Whatever I decide to do, it'd be nice to have others to play along, and even challenge me (protecting players, building rival cities, starting their own "country").

UPDATES!

The server is now made up of player created "nations". Together these nations form the known minecraft world, each nation having it's own border and territories. They meet every so often to discuss global policy, sign treaties, and ban research of certain kinds of technology/weapons. Borders are clearly marked for the territories, and as long as the two nations are not at war, travel between territories is free. Here is some info on the nations, updated as it progresses.

Dominia - A peaceful defender nation in the world. Dominia was founded by "axlsjolund", and prides itself on it's trade. It's border line the edge of a river, and are marked by large medieval style defense towers. It's capital features a large central defense tower that controls all aspects of the nations defense. Both internal and at it's borders.

Uptime:

Uptime is 24/7 unless there is some weird crash. In which case the server should auto-restart within 5 minutes. 99% of the time there is no rollback from a crash. Crashes are pretty rare, but they do happen.

Community:

Small but fun. All of which are getting along, and playing along with the new guidelines we as a group have set for the server.

Applications Details:

Applications to be added to the whitelist are pretty simple. Just post with the following information and I'll let you know if you get added.

1. MC Account Name:
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

Misc Details:

I'm a pretty laid back guy, and admin. Currently I am the only staff member/OP. Do not ask me if you can be staff. Just play the game, and if we get along great and I see you are a team player, then I will approach you with a staff invite.

If you need help, just ask. But don't ask me to TP you everywhere, or spawn items. I am technically not OPed. That means I can't spawn things in. I like to play just like everyone else. Working my way up the chain.

If you build something great, like a town or major city, then you may ask to have a warp location added. Either through a /warp command or a teleporter. Whichever works best at the time.

Picture will be posted when there are things to post. Right now spawn is an NPC village in the desert I hijacked.

Uyzi+

YdcA+

hppm+

Jh9w+

yYAc+

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: DemonicNature
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 month
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner (but fast learner)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? it seems like a fun and calm server to play on and build a strong community
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to set up a town...and help everyone who needs help with voltz

1. MC Account Name: Bill_S
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Oh goodness, years.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I haven't, I've merely studied it.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner with a theoretical understanding :D
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because I only like small servers, really. Easier to maintain, more resources/land for everyone.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I hope to make a little sort of village for myself, I suppose. Not large, just the right size for one person :)

• MC Account Name: tech_dmw
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Got it over a year ago, had stopped playing up until I heard of voltz when the Yogscast started playing.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 week
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Lets just say id be lost without recipe mode. but i do enjoy building and the challenge
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Like yourself i'm very laid back and don't enjoy playing on larger servers where there is inevitably going to be hackers and x-ray packs around
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Id like to maybe team up with someone and try and build a LHC to help provide power to everyone, Kind of get a power grid up and running. "obviously plant nukes in there village fuse box as well though"

1. MC Account Name:link7868
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? iv play seins alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? never
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) noob with a lot of free time to learn it
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? with Cinda of mod it hard and boring alone
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? make a underground lab to work in pacey intlee some one need help or mess with me

1. MC Account Name: En_Terrorist
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? never.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) not much, but i play alot so ill learn quick.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because im tired of hosting my tekkit server now, so im just looking for a chill and small community server to have great laughs with and make new friends.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? most likely build a bunker and alot of missiles, just to bring fear into the game :) but of course, i wont shoot any of the players, or will i ;)

Seems like an interesting server...

1. MC Account Name: Lmcgyver
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since late Alpha / early Beta. Dont ask me how long that is, lol.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few days.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair. I toy around a lot in creative.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I like to build, and a small, whitelisted server has significantly less chance of a bully who's sole purpose lies in destroying everything you have built.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a base somewhere remote, and additionally help other players if they need it - I am good at pretty much all things redstone, and am quickly picking up conveyor belts etc. I prefer peace over war, so unless provoked, the only missiles launched from me will be defensive ones.

1. MC Account Name: xunrealkingx
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early alpha.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? not that long actully but i want to get better at it
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because yours stood out to me, i like small closed communities for the most part and yours seem the best at that. also you seem like a pretty cool guy
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? build a sprawling underground bunker and help out other players
  7. Update: since you added citys and nations. i want to build a bunker nation sort of like fallout that has a huge vault door and other stuff

1. MC Account Name: revenge129
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta 1.7.3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? none, unfortunately
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because I really enjoy smaller community based servers that aren't public so there isn't a bunch of people just trying to nuke the world to bits. And you seem to like the servers I like :D
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? well, start my own bunker, then start building machines and eventually making a power inc!

UPDATE:

well, since you implemented nations, might as well join a nation and become a power plant for it.

1. MC Account Name:Aergis
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Two years now, I think. I've gotten very good
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?Since it's release day. My friend called me and told me there was a new pack, and I was ecstatic.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept. I know almost all of the UE stuff, and it's just the pipes and whatnot that I don't get. I'm learning fast, though.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I've been wanting to play with people and RAIN DESTRUCTION ON THEM OVER THE COURSE OF A THOUSAND YEARS. Also, it's funner when the enemies put up a fight. Creepers never try to shoot down my missiles.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? It depends what you're doing. I'm going to try to get high explosives and rain destruction though. If you're already doing that, I might try to form an alliance and defeat you.

1. MC Account Name: Qchaos
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since classic, (10 Euro, not expensive =D) can't remember how long ago that is.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Never
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner, but it can't be difficult, can it ?
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? You are the furthest server from an openly PVP, and I'd rather avoid griefs/PVP as much as possible. There was only one PVP server I liked, and the only "openly" PVP that happened was a real mess... Just skip this next part if you dont care about the story: We were engaged in a war against the other faction (2 factions were present, a third was possible to make eventually, but the server closed down). The battle was set in an island based map with no ground (falling => void = death). When we started, the factions needed to choose a place to put their supply chests (which were directly imported from the main server, because the War world had an independent inventory from the main world). From that point on, we were given a few days to build a castle-shaped plan, along with every machinery/farming we could make from the supply chests (Supplies were specific items taken from the main world that we volunteerly put in the chests for the war). The factions were NOT allowed to build/touch the other faction's building. But the other faction used cannons on us to destroy the faction chests (which should not have been allowed). With all the mess it caused, we basically lost the war, which was of no concern to me, since I could supply the reward from that war at least 20 times to my faction, but the server stopped not too long afterward. That is 1 day after I lost 1 Million from a server shop transaction (200 000 was the whole war's reward). I forgot to add up, NO ONE even knows now how I got my currencies up to higher than anyone in the server, I decided to never tell anyone, since it was an abuse that admins overlooked.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Basically play ? Isn't that why we join servers ? I would do it in single player, but I feel like talking with people might be fun while trying it out, and possibly showing our buildings to others. It could be nice if we were all building close to one anothers (if there is no griefing or a 100% safe anti-griefing in this mod pack). Otherwise, (if everyone builds away from each others and the griefing is abundant, which i doubt) I'll just do like in most not-100%-safe servers, dig myself in a hole and build machineries and try everything out. Then, I would accept like 1-2 people in (only to look), that way, my suspect list would be really small. I don't know if I would mind people fighting me, as long as it is not near my machineries, say an organized fighting., like bunkers somewhere in the world shooting the sky on each others.
  7. I am a paranoid person when it comes to belongings, I just felt like adding this up.

1. MC Account Name: drunkenspank
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? alpha
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? week or so
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) lol beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? looking for a smaller server to play without a endless scroll of chat that you cant even make out.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? learn and mess around with voltz and all that it offers. im more pve but do enjoy pvp from time to time

Posted some updates to the main thread. A few in-game developments on the overall theme of the server. I'm sure most would enjoy it. Still keeping the numbers down.

I haven't had time to go over all the applications yet. I haven't forgotten, just busy with work.

1. MC Account Name:Brody22501
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since right after 1.1 or 1.2
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?:not that long but youtube has helped me come a long way
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: i wish to get far on a server legitally or as legitly as possible
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: I wish to help new players by giving them food or helping them by giving a small amount of resources or leting them live with me for a minimum of 1-2 days in real life and also please give people a heads up when you read their apps because im sitting here wondering if youve read them or if your still not ready

1. MC Account Name: MrTwinkeh.
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I have been playing ever since it came out. I was on my Technic Launcher, and I noticed a new pack. I play every day, so that is how I knew I played since it came out.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Not to boast, but I am fairly advanced. Voltz was right up my alley, and I enjoy science and intercontinental missiles... >:). I have a thorough knowledge of ICBM and Atomic Science.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I would love to play on this server, because almost all Voltz servers I have come across are griefed to all hell because they are non-whitelist. As much as I love Voltz, I adore playing it with other people.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would offer my services as a Nuclear Scientist or Ballistics Expert, as I like to get right into it. I don't really enjoy collecting everything and then building a house, then getting all those rare materials, so if I worked for someone, say, to set up weapon defences or to set up a large hadron collider.

Sidenote:

I would really love if I was accepted into this server, I would probably be on all the time, if it is good. And by the looks of those images, it has tonnes of potential.

1. MC Account Name:theassassinguy59
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft:since 1.4 beta(or somthing like that)
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: when it first came out
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? :adept/expert i kno the in's and out's of all thhe mods
  5. Why do you want to play on the server:because the reccomened servers are laggy as shit,and because this isnt a recommened one i presume this isnt as laggy
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted:play voltz(cryptic face)

1. MC Account Name:cptantana18 (like that)
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: not sure, for a while
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: havent played it yet
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? : none yet
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: sounds fun want to try
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: build and learn

I'm doing this on my phone so I can't copy and paste

1 name: ZugZug_The_Orc

2.minecraft experience: since 1.4

3.volts experience: 1 week of blissful addiction

4.level of knowledge: I got legitly to t2 renewable energy and t2 ICBM launchers by myself before the server I was on decided they would just stop running the server

5. Why join: I'm like you I like to play with others and I also hate servers with young admins that warp to you and kill you for no reason which there is a lot of on many public servers.

6.what would I do: what any other self respecting Orc would do.Dig holes, Build boom booms, and oppress the weak!

1. MC Account Name: LtGruber
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 1.5 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Just for a few days but I want to learn it as it is great!
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? It's a new server with this great mod. It sounds like exactly the server I've been looking for some time ;)
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Master Voltz and try to build great bunker, where I will conduct my experiments. Ohh and btw I really like to play in team ;)

please give people a heads up when you read their apps because im sitting here wondering if youve read them or if your still not ready

I am giving people notice via PM if they are accepted or not as I go through them. I haven't had alot of time as I work during the day. When you'r app is reviewed and done with, you will hear about it.

UPDATE:

I've added a few more to the whitelist. If I haven't gotten to your application yet just be patient. My time is limited.

1. MC Account Name: Yukonashi
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple of years, not sure how long i have been playing but more that 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A couple of days
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Cause i think its a great thing being able to play on a server since u learn stuff much faster than playing SP.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a great place for lots of ppl to live and have a great time.

Sidenote: I am a friend of En_Terrorist that u have whitelisted and we are both frequent players. I play alot of MC normallyand i played on his server.

1. MC Account Name: xappulane
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? a year i guess
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? few weeks.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I'm a fast learner so i guess above average?
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Would like a small cozy server to play on.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? play

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons