[1.0.11]CompanyCraft[PvE][5 slots][whitelist][no mods removed]

SPB641

Ip: 79.97.145.109:25565

Rules: Griefing will result in an immidiate ban. Try to keep swearing to a minimum. No hacks

Banned Items: No Items are banned just don't be stupid and nuke someone's base

I made this server so me and my friend could play together but now we've decided to try and get some others to join

Uptime: Server should be up 24/7 Members will be notified if the server will be down.

So far there's just me and my friend playing and we wan't people who will play properly instead of just blowing everyone up.

Application:

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:

pictures will be coming soon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Username: Drunkenspank
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Little only been playing for a week or so off and on.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Looking for a small server that i dont have to worry about griefs and endless wall of chat.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Little bit of everything, from creative to making huge factories.

IGN:xFrenchXmenx

age 19

Ive been playing MC for about 18 months now.

Voltz is cool and I understand the basics but i havent found a server where I able to play without being grieved with in the first few days of playing.

looking for a small server where a friend and i can join and work together on voltz without being grieved.

I like mining and the science from tekkit and voltz.

If you have room for me and my friend IGN is kdogisgg, Please whitelist us

Username:Macmot

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beta 1.6

Do you know much about Voltz?: Not much as a pack, but I have played a few of the mods individually.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I like playing on small, white listed servers and with an added industrial mod twist, the creative potential is nearly endless.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:Creating intricate bases and making automated machines/ factories.

Useranme: Kingterrance1

how long have i been playing minecraft for: 2 months fairly new really fun game

Do i know much about voltz?:i know it expands a lot more on minecraft and gives me new fun building options

why do i want to play this server: my friend way2godly4you and i would like a low population server that doesn't have trolls to play on, so that we can do our thing and just build random things together :) just want to have a good time and follow all rules to the T.

what do i like about mine craft/voltz: well i just love the idea of being creative and building your own things its a really artistic and fun game. i also love the challenge of survival. to survive and build something cool is awesome.

i would really appreciate to be accepted into this server i just want to have fun and do it on a low population so i my self am not trolled

thank you for your time!

Sincerely

Terrance Crocker

Username: Way2Godly4You

How long have you been playing Minecraft for? roughly about a year now, decent experience with tekkit in general and voltz im pretty new too

Do you know much Voltz? not really but i'll probably get the hang of it after a solid week of playing

Why do you want to play on this server? i prefer small servers to big servers and ones that are whitelisted so there most likely wont be any random tools.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz? i really like to work together with friends to build great structures and then expand from there.

• Username: LtGruber
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 1.5 year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I'm a beginner, been playing for a few days now.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I'm looking for a small friendly server without grieffing and with people I could actually build something cool together.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Build something interesting like underground bunker system or nuclear facility ;)

• Username: tyr116

• How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since infdev (not invdev)
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not a lot, been playing solo for a little bit, but don't know really anything about how everything works.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I would love to play on a pve server, but with nothing banend, and hopefully a close knit server.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Anything and Everything, especially mining.

• Username: Jimmithesith
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since it mades its very first apparitions, before indev
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Not really, im looking to learn
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: A small server where you're not another brick in the wall is just what i need. Im looking for friendly people ready to teach me about Voltz.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I dont know, i guess i like making subtles bases

• Username: robindino13
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about form the begin
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: alot about the explosives but less on some other things like the atomic sience
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: because i wanna learn more aobut voltz and i wanna play together with people on a whitelisted server because those are the best
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: making airships that amaze most people who see them :D

Username: hockey_dude9 and Wild_Dude

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.4 and 1.8

Do you know much about Voltz?: A little, but willing to learn!

Why do you want to play on this server?: To record for youtube and have some laughs with friends

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Digging holes, making complicated mechanisms, redstone, and making big stuff!

• Username: 12323op
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: A decent amount
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because my friend told me about and said its awesome, and because I've been looking for a good server with fun people to play on for awhile
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Basically, anything :)

• Username:emboar16
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:for over a year
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: not much
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:it sound like a good server
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: building things

Application:

• Username:165Webb
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Roughly 4 and a half months
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: no but i am a fast learner. Plus there is wiki.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i have seen youtubers play voltz with friends and it looks fun to do.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Pretty much mining, crafting, and using the new items that you dont get in regular minecraft.

• Username: jamierulesx
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: beta
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: i know enough to get me by :)
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because i have seen youtubers play voltz with friends and it looks fun to do.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Pretty much mining, crafting, and using the new items that you dont get in regular minecraft.

ign:skylanderluke

how long have you been playing the awesome game:since alpha

Do you know much about voltz?:ya i have watched youtube videos on it :D so ik kinda what i am doing :)

why do you want to play on this server:because i can't find any else without white-list or without mods

what do you like doing on minecraft/voltz:if ya really wanna know well normal stuff mining/crafting/slaying.But the best part is online because you get to meet more people :D.

• Username: Sgt_knuckles
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Feb 2012
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: not much experimented in creative, playing SSP for about a week
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: would like to get into a SMP environment for voltz
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: so far building interesting structures.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons