Sign in to follow this  
XxITALYBOYxX

Help Please, Mods wont download!!!

I have been playing with the (1.0.12 1.4.7 Latest) and when I go to open up my main single player world and It brings up a list of mods that say they arent updated to the newest and it asks me if I want to continue playing. I have no clue how to update these, please help

simple , open your voltz directory ( if you don't know how to find it is in C:/Users/*yourusername*/Appdata/Roaming/.techniclauncher/voltz ) then open the mods directory and read the version of the mods you find in the directory , then look if the version matches with each latest mod version here -> http://universalelectricity.com/ <- and if they doesn't match just download the latest version of that mod , copy it in the mods directory and delete the older version .

the username is because the folder inside Users is named like your computer account , anyway that was for windows , i don't know where is the install folder on mac , try to search .