[0.5.7]VoidCraft Pure TekkitLite[Survival][PvE/PvP][Dedicated, Bukkit, 24/7]

ofthevoid

void.png

rules.png

1. First and foremost act like an intelligent person.

2. Respect other players.

3. Do not spam the chat.

4. No hacking or cheating/glitching of any kind.

5. No griefing of any sort(I don't care if the server let you or not.)

protection.png

Any and all Gold Blocks [item id:41] crafted or acquired can be placed and replaced anytime to create a field of protection around it.

You can toggle placing the block naturally by using the command </ps on> or </ps off>.

You can view your field at anytime by walking into one and using the command </ps visualize>.

Other players can be let into your fields using the </ps allow/remove [playername]> command, however beware of who you trust.

white.png

We will be white-listing players now. Please submit your application now.

IGN - OfThevoid

Age - 22

Played since - 1.2 Beta

Have you read this whole post? Yes

Simply reply to this thread with your application.

And don't forget to visit http://void.freeforums.org/ for more information.

*not responsible for losses due to not having read something on here or the forums above.

donate.png

I pay out of pocket to run this server any donations would be much appreciated and all donations would go towards the server growing.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went trough so many servers, but this is totally the WORST of all the servers.

- The Admin doesn't listen to player (when he doesn't want to listen to, because he is so Newbie that he doesn't even know the bugs of tekkit)

- "Vanilla Experience" (way to go, If I wanted a vanilla experience I would go to the regular minecraft.

- The worst protection system ever (I don't even talk about this, it prevents everything except, in fact, everything, you can be killed by mobs, people can spread fire, explode your house, KILL YOU)

I don't have anything else to say.

I went trough so many servers, but this is totally the WORST of all the servers.

- The Admin doesn't listen to player (when he doesn't want to listen to, because he is so Newbie that he doesn't even know the bugs of tekkit)

- "Vanilla Experience" (way to go, If I wanted a vanilla experience I would go to the regular minecraft.

- The worst protection system ever (I don't even talk about this, it prevents everything except, in fact, everything, you can be killed by mobs, people can spread fire, explode your house, KILL YOU)

I don't have anything else to say.

This is a PvP PvE Survival server the protection system is designed to prevent against the senseless destruction of the things you create nothing more nothing less.

Sometime I'd like to additional information on your City Protection blocks. Since I've placed my first gold block, /ps locations shows that I have 4 others in addition, which I can't seem to get rid of. I'd love help with that sometime.

Get with me in game

Killallforme & unconfused added

We had a mistake in the item list as of today the following items are banned

Crystal Chest

TnT

Industrial TnT

Landmark

Nuke

Mining Laser

Power Tool

Nuclear reactor

All Of Mystcraft

All Mining turtles

Why are Landmarks and Power tools banned? I mean, I do sort of understand why it's banned because the Powe tool has the plasma cannon that can destroy blocks... But... Landmarks? Seriously? You're not gonna let us make our own sized quarries and Fillers?

Don't mean to be raging about it by the way.

Why are Landmarks and Power tools banned? I mean, I do sort of understand why it's banned because the Powe tool has the plasma cannon that can destroy blocks... But... Landmarks? Seriously? You're not gonna let us make our own sized quarries and Fillers?

Don't mean to be raging about it by the way.

I hope to have power tools back in soon landmarks are off for performance reasons

osumman and brickbreaker both whitelisted

I hope to have power tools back in soon landmarks are off for performance reasons

osumman and brickbreaker both whitelisted

Allright, I apologize for the bitching from my end. I didin't think it through about the landmarks.

Either way, I'll try to apply.

IGN - MileStone1

Age - 23

Played since - 1.2 Beta

Have you read this whole post? Yes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons