To the Technic Team.

KAHD18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, Slink and Munaus have just as much right to post here as anyone else. Name calling is just juvenile and shows you lack the ability to express yourself in a way that doesn't invite pointing and laughing.

Your attempt to make a point is bad and you should feel bad. I can't tell if you're pissed and throwing a tantrum or if you really think your commands hold any weight around here.

And the point you're trying to make is "I don't agree with your work", which is a valid statement but doesn't mean anything.

Forestry was pulled because sengir is a child who threw a tantrum just like this. But he decided to attack users in a sad attempt to blame the admins here for people losing their worlds.

He never once asked for the mod to be removed. Not once. He even admitted to it in a rant on the MCforums, though pointing that out just invites him to flame you and scream about how you obviously can't read because he obviously meant something completely different.

Yeah, personal experience...

Now, you say you don't agree with the existance of large public packs. Well why the hell are you using the most popular public pack in minecraft existance then?

Just walk away and do what you think is best. Making demands on here isn't going to get technic shut down and magically make all the other public packs disappear so we can all go back to a time when everyone had to mod their own minecraft to play on modded servers.

YOU may like the idea of small private packs, but the user count on here alone says you're outnumbered by over 100,000 to 1.

First off, why do they have the right to post here? Do they know anything about what happens as far as the pack goes thats not public knowledge?

I know this probably won't change anything, but I wanted to attempted to make a point. You pretty much summed up the point with "I don't agree with your work", but it's the reasons that are the problem.

Him trying to blame you for it is rather childish, but you still havn't answered whether you got permission in the first place.

I am no longer using the "most popular pack in minecraft existence", though I had been using it. I used it before it became the massive cesspool it is. The user count on here is large, but how many have left to play other packs, and how many people would there be playing private packs if you put them all together? I'd say we're about even.

First off, why do they have the right to post here?

Because it's a public discussion forum, dummy. Also:

Him trying to blame you for it is rather childish, but you still havn't answered whether you got permission in the first place.

I may not know anything that's not public knowledge, but you're asking questions about forestry that literally have public knowledge answers.

I am no longer using the "most popular pack in minecraft existence", though I had been using it. I used it before it became the massive cesspool it is.

What year was that, exactly?

Do you need me to quote your post, where you very literally called the team arrogant fools, made exaggerated claims about the state of the product, and insulted the entire community at large? Or did you forget that part already?

And again, I need to reiterate. You're not the boss of me, nor anyone here. You have no right to be making demands of anyone.

There's a diffrence between demands and requests, though it is rather sad that a simple request cannot be followed.

I am well aware what I did. I am hoping to get a well thought out responce from someone on the team, explaining. If I could get a decent response instead of simply telling me I'm an idiot, etc. then I'd leave.

Before you say that that is demanding, thats being persistent. Not demanding.

Z0fOKPJ.jpg

1024px-Smiley.svg.png

Mod edit: Merged double posts.

There's a diffrence between demands and requests, though it is rather sad that a simple request cannot be followed.

I am well aware what I did. I am hoping to get a well thought out responce from someone on the team, explaining. If I could get a decent response instead of simply telling me I'm an idiot, etc. then I'd leave.

No, I'm pretty sure you're wrong on all three of the things you said in this post. I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of anything that goes on outside of your own head. They aren't obligated to give anything to entitled brats like you, and have no reason to waste their time trying to deal with you being obnoxious. Please, when you make your own modpack, with over a million unique downloads, and a custom made launcher, then you can come back and tell us all about how buggy Technic is. Until then, please get bent.

I am well aware what I did. I am hoping to get a well thought out responce from someone on the team, explaining.

You have no idea how to make a modpack or beta test

If I could get a decent response instead of simply telling me I'm an idiot, etc. then I'd leave.

You're arrogant fools, and you do not deserve to have the recognition you recieve from STEALING mod developers work without the developers permissions.

IF you remove this, I will repost it. If you ban me, I will come back and post it. I want a response from the staff about this, and none of that pathetic "Helen Keller" rank bullshit. I am well aware that you don't like what I'm saying, but you've all been immature brats for too long.

No, I'm pretty sure you're wrong on all three of the things you said in this post. I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of anything that goes on outside of your own head. They aren't obligated to give anything to entitled brats like you, and have no reason to waste their time trying to deal with you being obnoxious. Please, when you make your own modpack, with over a million unique downloads, and a custom made launcher, then you can come back and tell us all about how buggy Technic is. Until then, please get bent.

If I'm wrong, then correct me with something backing you up other than your imaginary friend. You guys keep pointing to your fame, but I said nothing about it other than the technic team doesn't deserve it. Theres no reason it should be brought up in the context your bringing it up in unless you have absoluting nothing to back up your claims.

What are these 5+ bugs you are talking about? Are they in the reccomended version of Tekkit?

And they know how to make a modpack ( guess what they did)

They DO Betatest otherwise it would probably have 10 times more bugs ( I tried to mannualy install 1/5 of the mods in Technic. It didn't go well)

When did they take upward of 2 weeks to update after every mod has been released?

What are these problems you are reffering to?

It isn't stealing if it's still there. And they DO have permissions now ( alteast almost every single oe of them)

Immature brats? Are you referring to Cheapshot responding " FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTT" to some people like you? I think it is an adequate response to some BS that's said by people like you.

"Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?" Are you seriously implying this is productive?

:frogout3: I've seriously wanted to use one of these for a while.

First off, why do they have the right to post here? Do they know anything about what happens as far as the pack goes thats not public knowledge?

Because they are users here just as much as you are.

They have a right to speak and a right to ignore you when you whine about them not obeying you.

I know this probably won't change anything, but I wanted to attempted to make a point. You pretty much summed up the point with "I don't agree with your work", but it's the reasons that are the problem.

So why did you bother to take the effort and post here?

Do you really love hearing yourself speak that much? Or did you expect the userbase here to be drooling idiots who easily fell to your superior reasoning skills and obvious divine purpose?

Kaker asked, sengir didn't say no. He just sat enjoying the exposure then tried to sneak in an attack.

I am no longer using the "most popular pack in minecraft existence", though I had been using it. I used it before it became the massive cesspool it is. The user count on here is large, but how many have left to play other packs, and how many people would there be playing private packs if you put them all together? I'd say we're about even.

Without something to do the modding for them, most users wouldn't even bother. Just look at the problems people have adding more mods to packs like technic and FTB, situations where 99% of the work is done for them.

If I'm wrong, then correct me with something backing you up other than your imaginary friend. You guys keep pointing to your fame, but I said nothing about it other than the technic team doesn't deserve it. Theres no reason it should be brought up in the context your bringing it up in unless you have absoluting nothing to back up your claims.

Imaginary friends? Who did I refer to that could even be construed as an imaginary friend? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Please get your head out of your ass and think before you make more inane posts. No one is pointing to fame. I point out how many downloads there are, because you don't seem to understand the scale you're complaining on. You aren't worth anyone's time, much less the admins who's attention you're trying to get.

What are these 5+ bugs you are talking about? Are they in the reccomended version of Tekkit?

And they know how to make a modpack ( guess what they did)

They DO Betatest otherwise it would probably have 10 times more bugs ( I tried to mannualy install 1/5 of the mods in Technic. It didn't go well)

When did they take upward of 2 weeks to update after every mod has been released?

What are these problems you are reffering to?

It isn't stealing if it's still there. And they DO have permissions now ( alteast almost every single oe of them)

Immature brats? Are you referring to Cheapshot responding " FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTT" to some people like you? I think it is an adequate response to some BS that's said by people like you.

"Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?" Are you seriously implying this is productive?

:frogout3: I've seriously wanted to use one of these for a while.

Just look around the forums, there are several places saying how to fix these bugs that you are trying to claim don't exist. Why they couldn't be fixed in the server files by the team instead of leaving it for the end user is beyond me.

If they DO beta test, then bugs that are caused by placing an item (blackhole chests have a graphical glitch for 99% of players for instance that can be easily fixed in the configs) should be fixed before release. But they aren't.

Do you know how long it took them to updated to tekkit 3 or whatever it was? When they all ditched to play skyrim? It took them a month to get tekkit updated.

If they don't have permission from all of them, it's still stealing. They should of gotten it before release, not along the way.

I'm referring to many conversations with them in IRC, and just observing them around the forum. Have you seen the shit they post? They have entire forum dedicated to watching conflicts between mod developers and launghing at it.

I'm saying it would be more productive than sitting here arguing with me when you don't have the knowledge required to sway me in the matter.

and I'm glad you got to use that gif, though it makes about as much sense as "aslkjafsdkffaklaflk;s".

Imaginary friends? Who did I refer to that could even be construed as an imaginary friend? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Please get your head out of your ass and think before you make more inane posts. No one is pointing to fame. I point out how many downloads there are, because you don't seem to understand the scale you're complaining on. You aren't worth anyone's time, much less the admins who's attention you're trying to get.

If I'm not worth anyones time, would you mind going about your life and not posting here?

Mod edit: Merged double posts.

Just look around the forums, there are several places saying how to fix these bugs that you are trying to claim don't exist. Why they couldn't be fixed in the server files by the team instead of leaving it for the end user is beyond me.

If they DO beta test, then bugs that are caused by placing an item (blackhole chests have a graphical glitch for 99% of players for instance that can be easily fixed in the configs) should be fixed before release. But they aren't.

Do you know how long it took them to updated to tekkit 3 or whatever it was? When they all ditched to play skyrim? It took them a month to get tekkit updated.

If they don't have permission from all of them, it's still stealing. They should of gotten it before release, not along the way.

I'm referring to many conversations with them in IRC, and just observing them around the forum. Have you seen the shit they post? They have entire forum dedicated to watching conflicts between mod developers and launghing at it.

I'm saying it would be more productive than sitting here arguing with me when you don't have the knowledge required to sway me in the matter.

and I'm glad you got to use that gif, though it makes about as much sense as "aslkjafsdkffaklaflk;s".

I don't think you've ever been on IRC with us.

If I could get a decent response

Hmmm...

And you sir, are an illiterate douche.

You know, sometimes I wonder if people can actually read their previous posts. You don't appear to be able to remember this part at all. If you want a decent response, giving one back is always a good idea. Do you honestly expect your raging like that to be met with everyone suddenly kissing your ass?

You over-exaggerated pretty much everything in your first post. You acted arrogant and far more of an "Asshat" than the people you accused of being "Asshats" themselves. Did you honestly expect a post like that to be met with a positive response?

Here's an example: Name 5 major map-corrupting bugs in the same build of any 5 builds of Tekkit - Classic or Lite. They cannot be Development builds - they're meant to be buggy. You said that "all" the Tekkit releases you've tried have had them, so why don't you back up your points up for once.

Try backing up your statements a bit

Don't act like you have the moral high ground when your entire post history is riddled with hypocrisy.

All I have left to say now is, unless you can get some real points, and can "back up your statements a bit", :dogout:

Because they are users here just as much as you are.

They have a right to speak and a right to ignore you when you whine about them not obeying you.

So why did you bother to take the effort and post here?

Do you really love hearing yourself speak that much? Or did you expect the userbase here to be drooling idiots who easily fell to your superior reasoning skills and obvious divine purpose?

Kaker asked, sengir didn't say no. He just sat enjoying the exposure then tried to sneak in an attack.

Without something to do the modding for them, most users wouldn't even bother. Just look at the problems people have adding more mods to packs like technic and FTB, situations where 99% of the work is done for them.

Valid first point. Post all you want people, but I appreciate the ones that have followed my request. Thanks guys.

I posted it because I felt like it. I don't think it will make a diffrence, but you never know.. "One candle may light a thousand"

Once again you don't say if he got permission or not. "Didn't say no" isn't permission. Thats like saying something doesn't have a price tag on it at a store, it's free.

Yes, most people are lazy idiots. Maybe not having a way for them to get the pack so easily would make them acutally put up in an effort for something in their short, meaningless lives.

Valid first point. Post all you want people, but I appreciate the ones that have followed my request. Thanks guys.

I posted it because I felt like it. I don't think it will make a diffrence, but you never know.. "One candle may light a thousand"

Once again you don't say if he got permission or not. "Didn't say no" isn't permission. Thats like saying something doesn't have a price tag on it at a store, it's free.

Yes, most people are lazy idiots. Maybe not having a way for them to get the pack so easily would make them acutally put up in an effort for something in their short, meaningless lives.

Hahaha, do you even listen to yourself? Christ dude, get a grip. Drink some water, maybe go for a walk and try again.

Hmmm...

You know, sometimes I wonder if people can actually read their previous posts. You don't appear to be able to remember this part at all. If you want a decent response, giving one back is always a good idea. Do you honestly expect your raging like that to be met with everyone suddenly kissing your ass?

You over-exaggerated pretty much everything in your first post. You acted arrogant and far more of an "Asshat" than the people you accused of being "Asshats" themselves. Did you honestly expect a post like that to be met with a positive response?

Here's an example: Name 5 major map-corrupting bugs in the same build of any 5 builds of Tekkit - Classic or Lite. They cannot be Development builds - they're meant to be buggy. You said that "all" the Tekkit releases you've tried have had them, so why don't you back up your points up for once.

Don't act like you have the moral high ground when your entire post history is riddled with hypocrisy.

All I have left to say now is, unless you can get some real points, and can "back up your statements a bit", :dogout:

Hello Helen,

I'm rather interested as to why your still riding their dicks after they've attemepted to publically humilate you with that rank, but lets move on to your post.

Considering the person I sent "You are an illiterate douchebag" to couldn't read and had chosen instead to post an uninformed reply, I do believe that was a decent response.

I didn't expect it to be met with a positive response, but I did expect the people I wanted to reply to keep a level head, and they have (neowulf, sct).

I said major bugs, with map corrupting and duping as examples. I didn't say they were just map corruption, and you can look around the bug reports forums and the server ops area to find the bugs and the fixes users have posted.

I have attemped to back up my statements, but most of them are word of mouth things that do not have references. Consdering if they were false the Technic Team would have the sources to disprove them, I feel that my points have enough backing by the fact I have yet to see such proof. When I do, I will gladly revise my opinions.

Oh dear god really?

"I post because I feel like it. They can't post because I said so!"

No, it's like asking to borrow someone's stapler, them not answering, and a week later they burn down the office building while trying to make it look like you started the fire.

You sound like an old linux snob. "Don't make it any easier to use! If they can't figure it out then they shouldn't be allowed to use it!"

Oh dear god really?

"I post because I feel like it. They can't post because I said so!"

No, it's like asking to borrow someone's stapler, them not answering, and a week later they burn down the office building while trying to make it look like you started the fire.

You sound like an old linux snob. "Don't make it any easier to use! If they can't figure it out then they shouldn't be allowed to use it!"

Once again, It was a request they not post, not a demand. I am well aware I can't force them not to.

And no, it's more like you asking to use something someone's been working on for over a year, them not responding, and you releasing it without their permission. I'm fairly sure they're have been lawsuits over that or similar situations before.

I did use linux at one time, but windows is much easier. I'm not saying that making it easier is a bad thing, I'm saying making something for a 12 year old but making it at the standards of something for a 3 year old makes lazy people lazier.

Once again, It was a request they not post, not a demand. I am well aware I can't force them not to.

And no, it's more like you asking to use something someone's been working on for over a year, them not responding, and you releasing it without their permission. I'm fairly sure they're have been lawsuits over that or similar situations before.

I did use linux at one time, but windows is much easier. I'm not saying that making it easier is a bad thing, I'm saying making something for a 12 year old but making it at the standards of something for a 3 year old makes lazy people lazier.

You're aware that you can't force them not to, but you scream at them when they do.

Lawsuits aren't a thing that can be done, don't even try that angle. I'll sic KoL on you.

You're a pretty dumb guy.

OH MY GOD WAIT ARE YOU PIOUSMINION?

• Moderators

I know there will be several people riding their dicks that feel a need to defend them. Why not try to do something productive like getting a life?

It is funny how people with smart remarks fail to follow their own advices.

I'm going to have to pull a dickhead faggot on you.

You seriously believe that people will be kind to someone who shouts and namecalls people?

All I did was quote the bunny Thumper.

Here is a more serious comment

:fuckoff:

You're aware that you can't force them not to, but you scream at them when they do.

Lawsuits aren't a thing that can be done, don't even try that angle. I'll sic KoL on you.

You're a pretty dumb guy.

OH MY GOD WAIT ARE YOU PIOUSMINION?

w_485_1331853599_abd0_facepalm.jpg

" - Hey little Timmy whats wrong?

- The tekkit team hurt my feelings =(

- Ho thats a shame Timmy, you know what you should do? Go make a stupid thread at their forums.

- Thats an excellent idea! Thank you mister! Now revenge will be mine! MUAAAAAA! TESTOSTERONE!!!!!"

And this is the end of the story.

w_485_1331853599_abd0_facepalm.jpg

Ok. Go read the forum rules. You have racked up atleast 4 infraction points from double/triple posts alone.

Literally the only reason you aren't a keller or in kitty jail already is it's more fun to play with our food stupid threads like this.

Plus it's good hunting training for the kittens.

Is it just me who asks where the hell do these kind of people come from? Cuz from the things they say they are either minions appearing from a rock and just hate anything they see or they just saw some fucked up shit that can't be unseen so they are forever mentaly unstable.

Is it just me who asks where the hell do these kind of people come from? Cuz from the things they say they are either minions appearing from a rock and just hate anything they see or they just saw some fucked up shit that can't be unseen so they are forever mentaly unstable.

No, they are the average person you see every day. This is what people think. The anonymity of the internet just lets them unleash the moronic beast inside.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons