[0.5.7] Evade Lite [PVE][56 Slots][No Lag] Enhance Your Tekkit Lite experience today! - NEED Staff -

Evade Lite

m7KIUxS.png

IP: 64.237.34.250:41249

Welcome to Evade Lite! We are a medium sized server dedicated to our players! Our Staff is dedicated on making the The Server experience better!

hakcFfL.png

Evade Lite, is a brand new tekkit lite server that was made for you the players to achieve the best tekkit lite experience. Our staff is ex-staff from Server Network "iDream Servers", the Admin Evokinz is now the Owner of Evade Lite!, and the ex - owners of iDream Servers are now the owners of Evade Craft that has "Evade Lite" as their tekkit lite server. If your wondering why we are "Ex" its because we sold our network to another company. Well we are restarting to make a bigger and better community!

Lq7LvgS.png

Well have you ever played on this huge tekkit lite servers and didn't get the respect you deserve, or got griefed the next day? Well on Evade Lite the staff respond to your needs ASAP!, we are here to provide the #1 Tekkit Lite Experience. Our community is nice, with a nice player base from around the world, and currently to this date there hasn't been one grief!

xxDiLP3.png

Survivor - This is the default rank. Once you join you will be automaticly in this rank. Currently this is the lowest rank.

- So far, No Donator ranks are released or other player ranks, they will be released Soon [saturday is the Max] -

hSdMdN0.png

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

No Spamming- Nobody wants their chat-box to be filled with constant spam

No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings

No Stealing- People work had for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment

No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.

No Advertising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.

No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.

No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.

Don't Leave Machines or Engines on When Offline- This one goes on the honor system. If you leave your complicated machinery or engines on when you are offline you are just causing lag. So please turn it off.

t78XMll.png

-Buycraft

-Essentials

-Factions

-GroupManager

-Player Heads

-Ptweaks

-AutoAnnouncer

-World Edit

-World Guard

- More Plugins Coming Soon -

qqmFGMG.png

Currently our Protection system is provided by "Factions" but PVP is off, we are currently developing a custom plugin to provide crazy land protection that will use the economy

smile.png.

2w7xafi.png

Our Player economy is made by you guys trading between each other! [by using Chest Shop]

- Currently You Spawn with $1000 - [bug You may spawn with $0, tell an Admin that I had $0, we are currently fixin bug] -

epXrPHm.png

-TnT

-Nukes

-Minium Stone

-All Warhammers

-World Books

-Mining Laser

[ Cuz of Griefers ]

ZBtblEL.png

To Apply for our Server Please Either:

A) Comment Below in this Format

Name:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Why We Should Pick you?

Experience you Have?

One Word that describes you?

B) Go to Our Website [Click Here]

Join the Website then [Click

Here]

Then Just Apply

:)

Ehx2qdu.png

- Coming Soon - [Finishing up Spawn] -

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:AJ ramos

IGN:CAPTAINGHAZT

Time Zone:northern eastern

Why We Should Pick you? i will not make a single person greif or steal

Experience you Have?well i have have been a mod for a couple tekkit servers so and i am a vice owner for a minecraft server so i have

One Word that describes you? slick

Name:AJ ramos

IGN:CAPTAINGHAZT

Time Zone:northern eastern

Why We Should Pick you? i will not make a single person greif or steal

Experience you Have?well i have have been a mod for a couple tekkit servers so and i am a vice owner for a minecraft server so i have

One Word that describes you? slick

Im a co-owner on the server we will review it.

I would like to apply as a staff member.

Name: Hamzah Khalil

IGN: Leone12321

Time Zone: Eastern

Why We Should Pick you? I am extremely fair. I'm considered pretty funny. I'll get along with many of the players. I'll happily answer questions. I work well with many people. =D

Experience you Have? I have been a mod on 4 other servers. I also was an admin on a server so i have experience. I have experience with the plugins , so i know them.

One Word that describes you? Fair

Name: Hamzah Khalil

IGN: Leone12321

Why We Should Pick you? I am extremely fair. I'm considered pretty funny. I'll get along with many of the players. I'll happily answer questions. I work well with many people. =D

Experience you Have? I have been a mod on 4 other servers. I also was an admin on a server so i have experience. I have experience with the plugins , so i know them.

One Word that describes you? Fair

Will Review

Name: Edward Greyson

IGN: Prototype9179

Timezone: EST (eastern standard)

Why should we pick you? I am constantly concerned with server reputation and maintaining a fair and efficient community. Though I may play on odd hours, I am extremely dedicated to projects, and absolutely love building huge structures, bases and factories.

Experience you have? I have been playing tekkit since I purchased minecraft last spring. Though I may not be as good as some with some of the more obscure mods, I adore Industrial-Craft. I also run a private server, which I use for recreational building with friends.

One word that describes you? Perfectionist

Thank you

m7KIUxS.png

IP: 64.237.34.250:41249

Welcome to Evade Lite! We are a medium sized server dedicated to our players! Our Staff is dedicated on making the The Server experience better!

hakcFfL.png

Evade Lite, is a brand new tekkit lite server that was made for you the players to achieve the best tekkit lite experience. Our staff is ex-staff from Server Network "iDream Servers", the Admin Evokinz is now the Owner of Evade Lite!, and the ex - owners of iDream Servers are now the owners of Evade Craft that has "Evade Lite" as their tekkit lite server. If your wondering why we are "Ex" its because we sold our network to another company. Well we are restarting to make a bigger and better community!

Lq7LvgS.png

Well have you ever played on this huge tekkit lite servers and didn't get the respect you deserve, or got griefed the next day? Well on Evade Lite the staff respond to your needs ASAP!, we are here to provide the #1 Tekkit Lite Experience. Our community is nice, with a nice player base from around the world, and currently to this date there hasn't been one grief!

xxDiLP3.png

Survivor - This is the default rank. Once you join you will be automaticly in this rank. Currently this is the lowest rank.

- So far, No Donator ranks are released or other player ranks, they will be released Soon [saturday is the Max] -

hSdMdN0.png

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

No Spamming- Nobody wants their chat-box to be filled with constant spam

No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings

No Stealing- People work had for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment

No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.

No Advertising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.

No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.

No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.

Don't Leave Machines or Engines on When Offline- This one goes on the honor system. If you leave your complicated machinery or engines on when you are offline you are just causing lag. So please turn it off.

t78XMll.png

-Buycraft

-Essentials

-Factions

-GroupManager

-Player Heads

-Ptweaks

-AutoAnnouncer

-World Edit

-World Guard

- More Plugins Coming Soon -

qqmFGMG.png

Currently our Protection system is provided by "Factions" but PVP is off, we are currently developing a custom plugin to provide crazy land protection that will use the economy

smile.png.

2w7xafi.png

Our Player economy is made by you guys trading between each other! [by using Chest Shop]

- Currently You Spawn with $1000 - [bug You may spawn with $0, tell an Admin that I had $0, we are currently fixin bug] -

epXrPHm.png

-TnT

-Nukes

-Minium Stone

-All Warhammers

-World Books

-Mining Laser

[ Cuz of Griefers ]

ZBtblEL.png

To Apply for our Server Please Either:

A) Comment Below in this Format

Name:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Why We Should Pick you?

Experience you Have?

One Word that describes you?

B) Go to Our Website [Click Here]

Join the Website then [Click

Here]

Then Just Apply

:)

Ehx2qdu.png

- Coming Soon - [Finishing up Spawn] -

NAME:you dont need to know

IGN:bransonwolf9

TIMEZONE:baja cali

WHY SHOULD WE PICK YOU?:im looking for a nice server to play and have fun on

EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE?:i dont have any experience with being staff tekkit on the other hand maybe like average

ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES YOU?:awesome!

Name:I feel uncomfortable telling other people my real name. (Unless you MUST have my name)

IGN: 64Ninja

Why We Should Pick you? I am wanting to learn a build my tekkit experience, as well as learn how to work as a staff that way in future I will be able to build my experience.

Experience you Have? Quite a bit in tekkit but none in being a staff member.

One Word that describes you? Honest

Hope to be staff soon!!!

Name: Bob

IGN: SSJSuperVegetto

Time Zone: Central European Time (CET)

Why We Should Pick you?

Because i like to have a good time on a server where staff members actually listen to you when there are problems. I would like to do the same thing for other people as well. Help them out whenever there are problems of any kind. Also working on projects to improve server experience or looks when people join the server i would like to contribute and help build those structures.

Experience you Have? I have no experience but i learn very quickly and i´m willing to learn it to help this server.

One Word that describes you? Curious/Studious

Name: Josh Ritching

IGN: HackMANCP

Country: Australia (Down Under, 'Stralia what aver you want)

Time Zone: UTC: +8:00

Why We Should Pick you?: Well, I'm that guy that's fair. You follow the rules we're going to have a good time. You break them, we're going to have some trouble.

So, I'm reasonable, fair, I don't want to be harsh or mean, I enforce rules. Not instant ban players for breaking them. I believe in second chances, and if you stuff

up there is no other chance.

Experience you Have? I've had some experience, I've owned a previous tekkit server (just with a group of friends.) But apart from that I know a lot about how admins should and should not behave.

One Word that describes you?: Reasonable.

Name: Dominique

IGN: Adt2mc

Time Zone: UCT+2

Why We Should Pick you? I am Honest, fair and helpful. There are rules and i live by them, not to be a power abuser, but to be willing to help to make the game enjoyable for everybody contributing to the community (which is the core of the server) and have fun with everybody

Experience you Have?i had my own server for a while and have been admin on another server, i have been playing about 6 months and have learned a lot about the game and the mods and plugins. I play at least 6 hours a day and will contribute to always having a mod available to assist the people

One Word that describes you? Sharing

Name:Bailey

IGN:bazza999

Time Zone:GMT

Why We Should Pick you?: Im freindly have a lot of tekkit expirience and can just get along with people well and be very helpful for most questions asked in chat.

Experience you Have?: I have been a staff member on one other server that didn't stay up long but i know how to use factions and most if not all the server plugins.

One Word that describes you?: Fun

Name:Michael McIntyre

IGN:hobo111998

Time Zone: central

Why We Should Pick you? I have been playing on your server for some time and I find it the best of which I play on and I would love to be a great help to many pepl

Experience you Have? Ic2 and buildcraft are my strongpoints in tekkit but I have never been a mod before

One Word that describes you? Caring

Name:Sam

IGN:samuelazahar

Time Zone:I dont know what it is

Why We Should Pick you?:Im a very good builder an i love server and tekkit

Experience you Have?:I have been a admin on a tekkit server and on minecraft server

One Word that describes you?:Kind of a gaming geek but funny

Staff App

I hope you see the potential in this application even though it may be vague, hopefully i can get to know you better and you can with me too. (Not to be a creeper :D) Haha..

Name: Tyler :D

IGN: Falcron125

Time Zone: CT: Central

Why We Should Pick you? I work Java a lot.. Programming. I've made pluggins, mods, etc. I could be a great plugin manager or just overall Helper.

Experience you Have? Tons, from helping other servers to owning a few.. Its hard but fun work

One Word that describes you? Worthy ;)

STAFF

IGN: 21theRIDER

time zone: central time zone, minneaplois timezone

Why? i am a really creative person, i can build fancy things, i have alot of free time on my hand so i can always check the server for anything bad, etc.

1 word to describe me: Easy

i would like to apply to be staff

name : sam

IGN: captainflarez

Time Zone:GMT

Why We Should Pick you?: i'm very good with dealing with problems and i know the rules also i am honest and i try to understand and take in other peoples opinions but enforce the rules

Experience you Have?: i have been a mod and admin on servers that are currently shut down

One Word that describes you?:awesome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons