[0.5.7] Xeria, A Tekkit Roleplay Server. [Whitelist][W.I.P][Roleplay]

Redbarksharphaven

IGN: Stockham

Character Name: Thighe

Character Age: 60

Character Sex: Male

Real Age: 25

Real sex: Male

Backstory: In a galaxy far far away, a intergalactic ship wright is lost in a uncharted star system. He is attacked by meandering space pirates and suffer massive damage to his ship. Before receiving the final blow which send him in oblivion, a freak wormhole materialize and swallows the ship whole. Transporting him through time and space, he enters the universe according to us and makes a crash landing. He is now stranded, ready to begin a new life.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Stockham

Character Name: Thighe

Character Age: 60

Real Age: 25

Backstory: In a galaxy far far away, a intergalactic ship wright is lost in a uncharted star system. He is attacked by meandering space pirates and suffer massive damage to his ship. Before receiving the final blow which send him in oblivion, a freak wormhole materialize and swallows the ship whole. Transporting him through time and space, he enters the universe according to us and makes a crash landing. He is now stranded, ready to begin a new life.

Pending, I am consulting about this... The Space ship doesn't seem right.

IGN: Austin3051

Character Name: Meadowpaw

Character Age: 7 moons

Real Age: 14

Real Sex: Male

Backstory: Meadowpaw was born a kittypet. Until he was first visited by the wild cats. He has been under there view for some moons. But, now they have rewarded him the opportunity to join there clan, called ThunderClan. He accepts this offer, and joins, and as is first task he has to help build the Clan back to what it was before he came. What happens... (Is going to happen later.)

Character Name: Meadowpaw

Character Age: 7 moons

Real Age: 14

Backstory: Meadowpaw was born a kittypet. Until he was first visited by the wild cats. He has been under there view for some moons. But, now they have rewarded him the opportunity to join there clan, called ThunderClan. He accepts this offer, and joins, and as is first task he has to help build the Clan back to what it was before he came. What happens... (Is going to happen later.)

Denied, do not be a cat

IGN: Xgamer5369

Character Name: Jake

Character Age: 16

Real Age: 18

Backstory: He was once a normal human until he found this book that lets him release his inner rage. When he releases his rage he becomes a human with super stength and can not control himself.

Half of me thinks your trying to be the hulk...

But really? I can see this being overpowered and over used.

Either you two, drop the kitty cat act, this is not world of warcraft or that thundercats thing.

I am being more strict than usual now to people who are not accepted to those who will now apply later. You take these applications seriously now. Run along kiddies

Character: Jay Vines

Character Age: 22

Character sex: Male

Real Age:14

Backstory: Jay Vines, a Vet. who has a craving for knowledge. His curiosity forced him to go start his own business. On his way across seas to go find the perfect place for his new estate. The Boat gets stuck in a bad storm & he faints. When he wakes up he finds himself lost. But he knows if he wants the business, and off this strange world he will need to get building. What happens next.....

Character: Jay Vines

Character Age: 22

Character sex: Male

Real Age:14

Backstory: Jay Vines, a Vet. who has a craving for knowledge. His curiosity forced him to go start his own business. On his way across seas to go find the perfect place for his new estate. The Boat gets stuck in a bad storm & he faints. When he wakes up he finds himself lost. But he knows if he wants the business, and off this strange world he will need to get building. What happens next.....

Now you are accepted

IGN: Xgamer5369

Character Name: Joe

Character Age: 20

Backstory: Joe is a mechanic that wants a buisness. He has been searching by boat for good land then a storm hit him. He fell overboard then swam to the nearest land. There he learned how to survive in the wild. He kept walking till he found the perfect place. He wants a buisness he'll make one.

IGN:Mystic_wulf

Character Name:Si-el

Character Age: 23

Real Age:13

Real sex:Male

Backstory: From the Homeland of Rouliyep, Si-el wonders the world trying to remove his curse. The curse Forces to wear a silver mask if he removes the mask he dies.

Si-el Is not human but a Merian a wolf-like species. There a non-technical race, but can survive in anyway they can think of. Si-el is mostly a ranged person.

IGN: jpyates

Charater name: Black Herald

Character age: 17

Character sex: male

Real age:15

real sex: male

Backstory: Black was once the worlds most powerful swordsman and mage. but after his battle with dead master his sworn archrival, he has lost all of his skill and retains only basic swordsmanship and magic skills. he wishes to rebuild and settle down as a humble swordsman because being the best was simply boring.

(if this one isn't "tekkity" enough i have another backstory if you wish to hear that one)

IGN: Diamondeye83

Charater Name: Naegling

Character Age: 27

Sex: male

Backstory: Naegling is a member of one of the northern clans, Scylfing. He is the lead developer of new technologies to conquer their neighbors. However, he seeks to gain a better understanding of the world through more peaceful endeavors, so he made his way to the tranquil land of Xeria.

IGN: LevusAnderson

Character Name: Andrew Levik

Character Age: 25

Backstory: Born to two semi-penurious parents living within a reactor's breadth, Andrew Levik spent his early years attending the local Academy for Scientific Endeavors as he learned "advanced" arithmetic, pre-Algebra and the fundamentals of science- all of which were supplemented with parent-to-child courses regarding microbiology, basic chemistry and more advanced mathematics required for understanding the mechanics of organic chemistry and such. By his thirteenth birthday, the family replaced Andrew's crude optical microscope with an OLED-screen device which would forever inspire his career: Levik spotted Streptococci whirling within his own sputum!

As the years passed, Andrew Levik became increasingly agitated even after he entered college: Those useless literature classes in both secondary and tertiary school... That butt-awful philosophy class... Oh how horrid was that fine arts class! Nonetheless as an independent learner, Andrew Levik managed to earn his Bachelors of Science in Bioengineering from the local town university before he packed his trustworthy microscope, laptop and other such equipment in search of a research internship at a foreign university.

IGN:UB43

Character Name: Alfred (freddy) christopher Johnson

Character Age: 21

Character Sex: male

Real Age:9

Real sex:male

Backstory: Alfred was kicked out of THE pumpkin masked bandits and now alone. He was angry and wanted revenge so he made his own tribe. The cow lovers.

Umm UB43, i am not sure if you are trolling or serious. but at any rate you will indefinably have to talk to red before your even considered. from my perspective this could be an age issue.

Yeeeeep.

Alright list of of people Denied and Accepted...

Mystic_Wulf - DENIED

Black Herald - DEINED (Denied Backwards)

Diamondeye - ACCEPTED

LEVUS - ACCEPTED

UB43 -What the flying f*** is this?

IGN: 21theRIDER

character name: Lance

character age: 18

character sex: male

real age: 14

real sex: male

backstory: entered a world without knowing my purpose. I started as a rouge in a black outfit, i survived by going into people's home taking food and anything i could find to survive. unknowningly of the evil creature of the night i was attacked by and enderman and then was saved by the rains. i rain seeking refuge then i came apond a house with people inside i was invited to join there team and so i did. i learned not to steal from others and how to survive in this world. together my friends and i went to dropparties, we slayed an enderdragon with help from strangers. knowing what to do and how to survive, i changed my look into a white outfit, now i have become a mob slayer. i fight to become the strongest... (i did start off in black, was attacked by enderman and i killed it, then my frends invited me, and we went to slay and enderdragon<-- really happened)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons