Low FPS with ONLY Tekkit Lite?

Hello, I have been having problems with the FPS on Tekkit Lite. I can run the vanilla game fine on normal render distance with fast graphics, and I can run Tekkit classic with the same settings. However, tekkit lite does not want to run well for me. I tried optifine, added preformance changes of my liking, and makes little to no change. Can anybody help me? I know my graphics card sucks but I can run vanilla on normal just fine.

64 Bit

Intel HD graphics

Intel Pentium CPU B960 @ 2.20 GH.z

RAM 8 gigs

Windows 8

If you need anymore specs info just ask. Please help ASAP.

I know my graphics card and processor aren't great but i'm on a laptop and there is nothing I can do about them. I can run Vanilla fine, I just need to launch it with all my ram and optifine and I can play with little to no ram. Is there anyway I can create a .bat file for Tekkit? Because I remember adding RAM through magic launcher did not help fps, but when I use my .bat it helps greatly.

I'm not sure if a .bat to allocate RAM would work properly since the TechnicLauncher is an .exe, but don't try to allocate all 8 gigs to Minecraft, if you allocate too much and there isn't enough free, I believe it defaults to Minecraft's default (which is ~256mb), try just 1 or 2 gb first. If that doesn't work, make sure you have the proper and latest version of Java.

I'm not sure if a .bat to allocate RAM would work properly since the TechnicLauncher is an .exe, but don't try to allocated all 8 gigs to Minecraft, if you allocate too much and there isn't enough free, I believe it defaults to Minecraft's default (which is ~256mb), try just 1 or 2 gb first. If that doesn't work, make sure you have the proper and latest version of Java.

javaw -Xmx8192m -Xms8192m -jar "C:\Users\Michael\Desktop\Minecraft.exe" I use this to launch Minecraft. It works fine, but when I replace Minecraft with TechnicLauncher.exe, it simply gives me a error and doesn't work. I believe it is because tekkit doesn't run in javaw. Anyway to change that?

I'm not sure if a .bat to allocate RAM would work properly since the TechnicLauncher is an .exe, but don't try to allocated all 8 gigs to Minecraft, if you allocate too much and there isn't enough free, I believe it defaults to Minecraft's default (which is ~256mb), try just 1 or 2 gb first. If that doesn't work, make sure you have the proper and latest version of Java.

Sorry for the double post, but just noticed Java updated to update 15. Will this change anything?

My whole server runs about 2 gigs. i only have about 4 gigs devoted to the server itself and i have a 16 gig ram comp. With you only having 8 gigs of ram id max your game out at 2 gigs. If your having issues still with FPS this game is very cpu and gpu dependant. Intel HD with Optifine should put you around 20 fps with a sandybridge dual core. Both my wife and daughter have that setup and they both have that FPS. You'll just have to invest in some better hardware whenever you can.

I used 4 gigs, I still get low performance. Adding more ram to vanilla minecraft gets rid of lag but not Tekkit?

Adding more RAM will only increase the amount of lag. Try allocating 1 GB of RAM and see if it runs better. It should. If it starts crashing or after a few seconds you get 1 FPS, set it to 1.5 GB.