[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

I can't seem to get onto the server, is it whitelisted?

I keep getting Failed to Login: Bad Request

This error you are getting is not on the server side. Most likely you should just relaunch the technic launcher and load it up again. This happens to me once in a while and I think it has to do with the mojang login servers etc. The server and modpack are working fine at the moment and nobody else seems to be having this problem. If the problem persists after several tries at just restarting the technic launcher then post again and I will further look into the problem for you.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This error you are getting is not on the server side. Most likely you should just relaunch the technic launcher and load it up again. This happens to me once in a while and I think it has to do with the mojang login servers etc. The server and modpack are working fine at the moment and nobody else seems to be having this problem. If the problem persists after several tries at just restarting the technic launcher then post again and I will further look into the problem for you.

Oh silly ol' me I forgot I have a Mojang account and wasn't logging in with me email address

I would like to apply to be an admin. Here are some of my credentials/reasons I want to help:

1. There aren't very many staff and I can help fix that.

2. I play on many servers so I have experience.

3.I was one of the first people to try the mod (Its really fun!!!).

4.I am very social so I can help many different people.

5.I love Minecraft (who doesn't).

6.I want the server (and mod) to grow better and stronger!

Thank you and I hope I can help! (p.s. my in-game-name is MMWI999)

Hi dragonRX I love the server, it's great and has zero lag what more can you want... Actually come to think about it I would like to be unbanned!!! I don't even know what I did wrong so please take just one second to explain what I did, the names hippy788 and I'm as bored as hell without the server!

Thanks people I got unbanned!

WOW I hope dragon sees this!!! The mod needs unmodded!

I saw this and and talked to him. I don't want trouble on the server. If something like this happens again I will be overlooking my logs to check any provocation between staff going on.

Hey, just want to start out saying this is an awesome server and the below is not a rant but I have a few questions.

Also, If you do not agree with this please do not reply. I am simply stating my opinion on the matter and I do not think it is necessary to clog up the server forum over an opinion based argument. A warning to those of you who wish to argue, Please let it be known I will not participate in such talk. Also for the love of minecraft do not let your recalcitrance nature evinced itself.

I will get straight to the point.

Why is there no way to do automated farming?

No one seems to have ever found Apatite or saltpeter to make fertilizer rendering Farm blocks completely useless as far as I know (Please correct me if I am wrong)

And all the pre 2.x farm equipment cannot be crafted.

RANT (don't have to read.)

This modpack is called Business Elite and seems to promise the opportunity to be a "CEO" of a company which is very appealing to me yet you hinder the progress of the players but not allowing us to FULLY automate the experience. I for one do not want to have to spend all my time on the server cutting wood just to keep up to the demands of a full factory.

It seems like you have purposely bottle necked the progression of players by making one of the fundamental building blocks of a business manual.

TL;DR: Not having automated farms hinder the ability to truly reach the full potential of becoming a mega corporation.

Hey, just want to start out saying this is an awesome server and the below is not a rant but I have a few questions.

No one seems to have ever found Apatite or saltpeter to make fertilizer rendering Farm blocks completely useless as far as I know (Please correct me if I am wrong)

And all the pre 2.x farm equipment cannot be crafted.

I will correct you. Many people have found apatite in huge chunks. Stacks upon stacks of apatite. People were asking what it does just a few minutes ago. You may not have been lucky to find it but it is definitely there so just keep searching. Automated farming is completely possible and you just have not found apatite. Keep looking and you will find it. I have not tried to "bottle" the automation because that is what the pack is about. I'm sorry that you feel this way. Thank you however for the concern and if you have any more questions or concerns I'd be glad to respond.

I will correct you. Many people have found apatite in huge chunks. Stacks upon stacks of apatite. People were asking what it does just a few minutes ago. You may not have been lucky to find it but it is definitely there so just keep searching. Automated farming is completely possible and you just have not found apatite. Keep looking and you will find it. I have not tried to "bottle" the automation because that is what the pack is about. I'm sorry that you feel this way. Thank you however for the concern and if you have any more questions or concerns I'd be glad to respond.

Awesome, Thanks man!

What are your run times? Just wondering cause it's down now.

Also, when i get in, anybody feel like starting anew with me? I find industry mods are more fun with a friend. Unfortunately, I don't have any that would like to play.

We are updating the server to the next version of BusinessElite. That is why it is down at the moment. It should be up soon however experiencing a few technical difficulties.

Hi, I just downloaded the "Business Elite" pack and I am wondering if I could join your multiplayer server. At this point, I've tried to connect a few times and it seems like there might be a whitelist, as it keeps saying "Connection refused: connect". I would really like it if I could try out the server and see if it is good. Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons