Sign in to follow this  
kent-ove andersen

[1.0.13] Voltz Showdown [No banned items] Looking for players!

I am 17 years old very mature, but i won't be able to play a lot because i got to go to work, but in voltz i can cause tons of destruction. I can work with people and power but i will still need some help so send me a message if would would like me to join you.

sup im 15 and very mature i am looking for a cool server i like to blow stuff up and i would love to challenge u and your wares in your server in a friendly maner tho lol im a nice guy and i would be honored to join so get back to me if ya want

hello, i have two buds who, with me, wants to join this server. We once had a small 4 players server and we ended up blowing each others up. Well, we are 15 and used to study together. All of us have mics, our nicks are: crysomemoor (me); oiojoio and guylheme1

age: 15 (I know you're asking for over 16 but I am very mature and don't mind older people.

mic: yes on laptop and desktop

My real name is Michael i go by MIke.

IGN: is hobo122013

Email: [email protected]

I know a bit about voltz. I love war servers and the risk of getting griefed it adds fun to minecraft.