The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The page said to log in to get a free cape but I don't have my free cape yet and I want my free cape so someone has to give me my free cape now or I'll be reallyreally pissed so you gotta fix it so i can log in and play again without it telling me I'm already logged in because I want to log in and play with my free cape!!!!!

The page said to log in to get a free cape but I don't have my free cape yet and I want my free cape so someone has to give me my free cape now or I'll be reallyreally pissed so you gotta fix it so i can log in and play again without it telling me I'm already logged in because I want to log in and play with my free cape!!!!!

Ur acount haz ben h4xed by the free cape s1te. Ur free c4p3 is wateing in im4gen4ry l4nd. MWAHAHAHAHA!

(Ow. That took a lot longer to type than it should have.)

Halp mi tekkit is brokn! Ther is wierd stuff lik blak watr spoting out ov th grond and I thnk smthing has happnd to the iron bcuz sum of it is orange and th naem is messd up ad thiks it is calld "coppur" or sumthing. Sum is aslo wite and it say it is "tim"! I thnk mi tekkit have Ben hackd or changd sumhow! plz halp me fix it!

Aslo, cn wher is the dl for the Teknik servr? I wnt 2 ply wit mods lik thorm craft and stuf wit mi frends, but 4 sum reson I cant find the dl link. Every1 I ask abot this shots at me 2! Y?

I felt a certain amount of brain cells screaming in sheer agony at the concentrated satirical idiocy contained in this thread. What have you people done? You've created a singularity of unintelligence!

As long as it doesn't become self-aware and take over the technic forums, we should be fine. >: )

Dunno what a singularity is cause it's not my free cape and I want my free cape so you better help be get my free cape now or I'll report your to notch and he'll take away your minecraft for not helping me get my free cape cause the website said I would get a free cape but I don't have my free cape yet.

Does FTB have my free cape because technic doesn't have my free cape and I can't even log into technic to see my free cape cause I went to the free cape website and logged in and now it says I'm already logged in so obviously technic stole my account to get my free cape and that makes me really sad so I'm going to call notch on them and get technic shut down for stealing my free cape and I'll go play FTB because they don't steal my free cape like the technic guys do.