The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

Does FTB have my free cape because technic doesn't have my free cape and I can't even log into technic to see my free cape cause I went to the free cape website and logged in and now it says I'm already logged in so obviously technic stole my account to get my free cape and that makes me really sad so I'm going to call notch on them and get technic shut down for stealing my free cape and I'll go play FTB because they don't steal my free cape like the technic guys do.

yeah, technc i=nubby irnt it!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TECHNIC IS ILLEGAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE MODDERS HAVE COPYRIGHT AGAINST US!!!! THEY GOING TO TAKE US TO COURT! WE HAVE TO GO TO FTB!!!!!! THEY HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEM!!!!!! CHEAP'S A LIRE TO SAY YOU HAVE PERMISSION!!!!! SLOWPOKE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!

TECHNIC IS ILLEGAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE MODDERS HAVE COPYRIGHT AGAINST US!!!! THEY GOING TO TAKE US TO COURT! WE HAVE TO GO TO FTB!!!!!! THEY HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEM!!!!!! CHEAP'S A LIRE TO SAY YOU HAVE PERMISSION!!!!! SLOWPOKE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!

st00pid kakermix nd chep and tem ugg butts

I felt a certain amount of brain cells screaming in sheer agony at the concentrated satirical idiocy contained in this thread. What have you people done? You've created a singularity of unintelligence!

no ur rong u just try to brake our thred

Wat dis edit buton do?

i got hao it wurk, et won part ur text go fet end thik, hao u do dis?

I felt a certain amount of brain cells screaming in sheer agony at the concentrated satirical idiocy contained in this thread. What have you people done? You've created a singularity of unintelligence!

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A MEANY!!!!! ALL THESE TECHNIC PEOPLE ARE MEANY'S!!!!!!!!

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S A MEANY!!!!! ALL THESE TECHNIC PEOPLE ARE MEANY'S!!!!!!!!

i just clik on edit buton but my post nao chengeded, wat I do?

I get how dis wurk nao! U click on edit den u chenge post! Y evrywon sey kaker stpuid?

DAMN IT HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1

lukeb28

DAMN IT HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1

I aturally luv u main. btw dues u haz neuwouf caerp?

I think I know what your problem is. You see, Microsoft has a folder where it stores snapshots, history and links from you Internet browser, making the navigation faster. However, after a while this file might get so clogged up it will significantly slow down your computer! Happily, it is very easy to get rid of this problem. Simply open "Computer" or "My computer" and type in the search bar "system32". Wait for all the files to load and select them all using the shift-click function, and delete it all; congratulations, you've made your computer noticeably faster! I do it every month or so to make sure my PC stays at the top of its performance.

I think I know what your problem is. You see, Microsoft has a folder where it stores snapshots, history and links from you Internet browser, making the navigation faster. However, after a while this file might get so clogged up it will significantly slow down your computer! Happily, it is very easy to get rid of this problem. Simply open "Computer" or "My computer" and type in the search bar "system32". Wait for all the files to load and select them all using the shift-click function, and delete it all; congratulations, you've made your computer noticeably faster! I do it every month or so to make sure my PC stays at the top of its performance.

RiGt. iM tryin dat n0w. illl b3 back shoon!

lukeb28