[1.4.7] Ablakin [PvP/PvE][50 Slots][Whitelist][Factions][Tekkit][Voltz][Flan's Mod] 24/7 All out War

MyBannerMaker_Banner%20%281%29.jpg

Instalation:

(Make sure to download the latest Technic Launcher)

To enter this server a custom modpack is required. Open your Technic Launcher, click Add New Pack, and paste this in:

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ablakin-all-out-war

IP: ablakin.no-ip.org

SERVER RULES:

1- When an enemy team is offline, one cannot enter, destroy, or attack their base in any way.

2- No griefing

3- No exploits

4- No hacking (Xray, speed, or any other)

5- No spawn killing (Must wait at least 20 secs)

6- No racism, religion insults, or any personal dispute.

The sanctions to these rules will be set depending on the infraction.

All else is allowed, It's war after all.

Plugins

- DeathControl (To fix dissapearing Flan's Mod items, however PVP deaths have a 10% item drop)

Pictures:

Castles & Guns!

2013-02-24_18.37.11.png

Tekkit:

2013-02-26_17.47.52.png

Voltz:

2013-02-26_17.50.27.png

ALL OUT WAR:

2013-02-26_17.30.37.png

Server Specs:

16.00 GB RAM

Intel Core i7 3.47 GHz

50 Slots, All Day & Night.

Official Website:

Make sure to Update your launcher to the new platform.

BRING YOUR FRIENDS! You get one diamond for every friend that you tag along.

:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys probably have a nice server, however, there is a new technic launcher out, and the link given in the instructions are no longer a valid place to pull stuff from.

I'd recommend moving the link via upload to the technic website.

Ohh, boy. That's sudden. I'll get right on it.

Thanks for the heads up! :D

EDIT: Done :D

New launcher seems buggy, I tested it out and it works on my computers at least.

One of them had a strange problem, I had to update my default Minecraft in the default launcher, before being able to do anything with the new tekkit launcher. So if you had this problem, just update your default Minecraft.

Everything else works though. Good. :D

The faction mod seems to have exploded, kicking about 75% of people from their factions including me. Now, I am unable to use any of our equipment as a result, until this gets a confirmed fix, I will not be playing on the server. :(

Also, the modpack seems to have either been erased from the tecnhic directory or the link given is now invalid. I was hoping to get my friend to play, but that's not working...

The faction mod seems to have exploded, kicking about 75% of people from their factions including me. Now, I am unable to use any of our equipment as a result, until this gets a confirmed fix, I will not be playing on the server. :(

Also, the modpack seems to have either been erased from the tecnhic directory or the link given is now invalid. I was hoping to get my friend to play, but that's not working...

I'll make sure to address these issues right away.

EDIT: Have you used this link?http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ablakin-all-out-war

What errors do you get?

About the factions, it says that you are from WW3. Maybe it's fixed?

I'll make sure to address these issues right away.

EDIT: Have you used this link?http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ablakin-all-out-war

What errors do you get?

About the factions, it says that you are from WW3. Maybe it's fixed?

It's all fixed up now, apparently when he copied the link, he accidentally put in a space at the end of the link, therefore making it an invalid link.

It's all fixed up now, apparently when he copied the link, he accidentally put in a space at the end of the link, therefore making it an invalid link.

Great. We just finished testing out our Instant Action Team Deathmatch. It will possibly be another world in the future, where you can go though a portal and play some TDM or Conquest. :)

I might join this, as it seems pretty cool.

If you are taking mod suggestions (not sure if you are), I'd suggest Thaumcraft or Applied Energistics.

Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled to receive suggestions. I shall add the Applied Energistics mod today, however I have some balance issues with thaumcraft that I haven't yet resolved.

Hope you enjoy the server. :)

I also just noticed, the link to the pack is apparently hidden.

I'd reccomend that you make it public, that way more people will find it. The link here is fine, it's just nicer to let people not looking for this in particular in finding it.

I hope that made sense.

Also, our faction was destroyed by BicBoiLand while nobody was online.

They used what looks like sonic missiles to break everything, and they stole our quarries.

All I know is that I spawned and I heard the sonic explosive sound, and someone invisible killed me with a diamond halberd.

BicBoiLand is our only enemy faction, and this is where I draw the conclusion from.

I also just noticed, the link to the pack is apparently hidden.

I'd reccomend that you make it public, that way more people will find it. The link here is fine, it's just nicer to let people not looking for this in particular in finding it.

I hope that made sense.

Also, our faction was destroyed by BicBoiLand while nobody was online.

They used what looks like sonic missiles to break everything, and they stole our quarries.

All I know is that I spawned and I heard the sonic explosive sound, and someone invisible killed me with a diamond halberd.

BicBoiLand is our only enemy faction, and this is where I draw the conclusion from.

Ok, just made the modpack public.

And about the raid, I just checked the logs and it seems that Kapungboy and poryy were online. However I can see that you guys were spawnkilled several times, so that could be an argument against mogee360. Also he was wearing the forbidden invisible powerarmour, it was banned from crafting after he crafted it. So we have to remove that, I'll evaluate this situation. Thank you.

Also he was wearing the forbidden invisible powerarmour, it was banned from crafting after he crafted it. So we have to remove that, I'll evaluate this situation.

If you can, I'd recommend getting the InvSee plugin. If it works. That plugin will allow you to check other players inventories at any given time, and directly give and take items from players.

I had to use it before on people who bypassed the lockkete plugin by blowing up chests.

If you can, I'd recommend getting the InvSee plugin. If it works. That plugin will allow you to check other players inventories at any given time, and directly give and take items from players.

I had to use it before on people who bypassed the lockkete plugin by blowing up chests.

I use the GetInventory plugin now, which is basically the same thing. Except that it doesn't let you see the inventory when their offline, or their armour.

Speaking about the armour I took his invisible armour now, and refunded it. It's ok.

It seems that the quarries were destroyed in the blast. So becasue of the numerous spawnkills, I can refund you guys one quarry. What do you think?

As this is just a minor infraction, I had mogee360 pay 2 diamond for now.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons