[TC][3.1.2] | EnchantedCraft [PvE] [80 slots] [Economy] Open - 24/7 - Residence

Robytfc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, first applicant

Minecraft username: spartanyanni

Tekkit or Technic experience: Technic since 1.8.1, heard about it from the very un-detailed oriented yogscast videos. Went onto tekkit, but was frustarated in the extreme "class separation" on most servers

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Can't remember the ip, snow lepeord at jest servers. Got in a argument with a admin who was abusing her powers and "coincidentally" killing me with lightning and spawning creepers.

Anything else (about you etc.): Aspiring alchemist, always trying to band together with others.

Yay, first applicant

Minecraft username: spartanyanni

Tekkit or Technic experience: Technic since 1.8.1, heard about it from the very un-detailed oriented yogscast videos. Went onto tekkit, but was frustarated in the extreme "class separation" on most servers

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Can't remember the ip, snow lepeord at jest servers. Got in a argument with a admin who was abusing her powers and "coincidentally" killing me with lightning and spawning creepers.

Anything else (about you etc.): Aspiring alchemist, always trying to band together with others.

Please apply here and read the thread.

http://enchantedcraft.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Alright, just applied on your guys forums, hope I'm accepted! :D

Edit: Wow, Rob accepted me already! (Must have been because I mentioned burritos. :D)

xD I get a email every time someone applys so you get ranked up pretty quick :P

Also thank's sct and Volgarenthor :)

Minecraft username: Mr_PacPacman

Tekkit or Technic experience: Large amount of solo experience on Tekkit, looking to play with others!

Bans on other server (we will do checks): None! (I hope..)

Anything else (about you etc..: I like trains.

Minecraft username: Mr_PacPacman

Tekkit or Technic experience: Large amount of solo experience on Tekkit, looking to play with others!

Bans on other server (we will do checks): None! (I hope..)

Anything else (about you etc..: I like trains.

Please apply here and read the thread.

http://enchantedcraft.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Minecraft username: Smaxwell

Tekkit or Technic experience: I just started playing around with the Tekkit mod just a few days back with a couple of buddies. We All had joined a server and each of us began to study (and hopefully) master at least one of the larger mod, Industrial-craft, Build-craft, EE, etc etc. I personally have become proficient in Industrial-craft, while my friends (Who are also planning on applying) Mamrath has become rather good at Build-craft and CatUnimo who has been working on EE.

Anything else (about you etc.): As previously stated, "I personally have become proficient in Industrial-craft" I enjoy helping others and am quite skilled at building anything from Large cities to underground temples. Mamrath, (friend from above) will post some screen-shots of constructs he and I have built together. Plus, the reason we're leaving this last server is because it was extremely unstable and had 2 resets in 3 days, Thus destroying 15+ hours of work. Random note: I am an Admin for a Pvp server so if your looking for moderators or whatever I have some experience.

Thank you for the consideration and I look forward to being whitelisted.

Minecraft user name: Lamp218

Tekkit or Technic experience:Technic pack for a while, then moved to tekkit off of the yogscast videos. Used many of the mods early on though.

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Can't remember the IP. Apparently they don't like people flying at spawn and was banned on sight of it. Didn't even get warned.

Anything else (about you etc.): Like setting up completely automated machinery. And acquiring red matter >:D

---------- Copy From Here ----------

Minecraft username: cappelen

Tekkit or Technic experience: Mostly form direwolf20's season 3

Bans on other server (we will do checks): None, but i do indeed have my own bukkit server :3

Anything else (about you etc.): Like to live underground, mine tunnels.

---------- To here ----------

Minecraft username: patricjus

Tekkit or Technic experience: In tekkit I played 1 year and I know a lot about him.

Bans on other server (we will do checks):No, I haven't

Anything else (about you etc.):I'm not a noob and do not griefing. I am loyal to others.

Minecraft username: lusterwarrior

Tekkit or Technic experience: I have a pretty decent experience with Industrial Craft and now im working on EE

Bans on other server (we will do checks): I cant remember the ip but i got banned by my one of my ''friends'' just because i had a better building than him

Anything else (about you etc.): Ummmmmmmmmmmm well i like making my house on the beach and catching creepers for fun :P (marble bricks for the win)

Minecraft username: dude31027

Tekkit or Technic experience: I have played Tekkit/Technic for a while now and love to mess around with it all, I like to build stuff like Factories and automated systems :D

Bans on other server (we will do checks): Nope, I abide by all rules!

Anything else (about you etc.): Cant Wait! :D

Minecraft username: Brandonc108

Tekkit or Technic experience:A lot

Bans on other server (we will do checks):Yes 1

Anything else (about you etc.): Ok first off the houses looked abandoned ,half blown up, and after realizing what i did i even gave the items back so i dont that that ONE ban over something SO stupid shouldn't prevent me from playing on your server! :D Also if Things about ponies start filling the chat do be surprised because i am a brony!

Minecraft username: teknotrekker

Tekkit or Technic experience: 2 weeks

Bans on other server (we will do checks): None that I remember, sorry. I don't think I have any bans.

Anything else (about you etc.):like playing Minecraft, i love to improve upon my previous work (improving houses, etc).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons