[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MinerKeith

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? Build and Create

I Would like to keep myself to myself and build and create to make myself have a big town and i like organised land and like to keep it looking natural. and i hope to get accepted into your awesome server. looks very organised and professional well done.

IGN: Cowkiller2

Building, obviously otherwise I would be on vanilla. I prefer making a community and factories with my friends than disturbing others for pleasure.

You are able to join :)

IGN: Urgin

I tend to lean towards both forms of play. I often enjoy exploring and setting up outposts and such in the world. I have always enjoyed Tekkit but have lacked industrial creativity. I would be very interested in personally observing what people have done with the game and how they have used its many resources.

IGN:
Fourth_hokage812

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

Other things you'd like to add

I'd say I'm a bit of both. I really enjoy Tekkit because it has allot of stuff and I'd like to play on a bigger server then my own.
(just friends)

IGN:Speedy1488

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player?

i build well but creating is the fun part so i do a little of both

i like to hunt but not players , i love to explore caves and dungeons

Other things you'd like to addi am very nice untill a creeper comes along :)

IGN: I_Am_Speedy_XD

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? I Really enjoy creating and using my creativity like a boss, BUT i also enjoy building as well i guess it just depends on my mood. Im good at hunting animals and mobs and such but i also love exploring cuz you never know what you're gunna find. :)

Other things you'd like to add: im pretty new to the game but i enjoy it alot and i try not to rage ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons