[0.6.5] Sunwire [30 Slots][Survival PvP/PvE][Towny][iConomy][Whitelist] [NoEE/Myst][24/7] FRESH!

Sunwire

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CapnStosh

I would say I am a hunt and explore type of player. I love servers that don't allow players to claim land, it gives the game the sort of tension that makes the player feel like they could get attacked at any time. That feeling is part of the reason why I play on these types of servers. You could log in after a long night's sleep and find all of your stuff is missing, then go exploring and find a camp that's fully loaded with items. Which is why I would say I'm more of a hunt and explore player, I love finding camps full with items, and if people are there to put up a fight, being able to take them out just makes the loot that much more rewarding. But I like to take the time to build my home and make it look visually appealing. Something I can come back to after a long day of hunting and just know, I build that.

IGN: TrueBuilder11

I would consider myself more of build and create type of payer but it truly depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I like to work on building a beautiful building while other times I like the pvp feel of excitement and exploration.

IGN: Baorn

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? build and create

Other things you'd like to add

i love redpower and i really want to join a good server with no griefing or cheating mods players

IGN:ultradr3mer

build and create

welcome :)

IGN: Baorn

Are you more the 'build and create' or 'hunt and explore' type of player? build and create

Other things you'd like to add

i love redpower and i really want to join a good server with no griefing or cheating mods players

YOu are whitelisted too :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons