[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

My friend Jedd signed up for the forums, but it won't send him the confirmation email. It's the same problem as FlamingSock had. Mind helping him out, Ysharma?

EDIT: His username is Jedd, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. He also failed at signing up alot before, so there may be other accounts like cooljedd6 or cooljedd1.

EDIT 2: Good thing you removed fossils and archaeology, Ysharma, it won't let me join the game!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw. Ysharma i checked the mods and stuff its just vanilla, but then i looked all in the files and all the core mods are in the wrong place.

i fixed it for my self but u should do it to help others :P If u have time, but if u dont just leave a note cause u might have a busy calendar

Lets keep it on topic. If not take it over to kitty jail.

At DT_Darkness: What modpack version?

@Otaku, Im looking into that, seems to be happening to everyone. Lots of other errors and glitches on the forums too. Planning on upgrading them to the latest xenforo version whenever merc gets back to me with my ftp details.

Lets keep it on topic. If not take it over to kitty jail.

At DT_Darkness: What modpack version?

@Otaku, Im looking into that, seems to be happening to everyone. Lots of other errors and glitches on the forums too. Planning on upgrading them to the latest xenforo version whenever merc gets back to me with my ftp details.

Umm.. im using build 233 launcher and this build http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/tbr-modpack-beta-build-23

Oh, by the way, Ysharma, I sort of do have my own server to run as well, and my friends have been bugging me about getting it running again. Would it be possible for me to switch between my server and TBR every once in awhile? Because I used the server host for both... Plus, hamachi is laggy and I can't port forward. Get back to me on this, please.

May i please be relisted as player http://pastebin.com/Jd5ctD2u a crash loading TBR and no im not going to takeover quantuam if i do join but it will be where i am

Woah. The founder has returned. Ill need your ign.

Damn it. thats the beta build. Shit. let me get the old build on again. For an easy fix delete flans from the mods folder, and delete the Flan folder in the modpack folder.

Im getting this error every time I try to log in: http://pastebin.com/wuLgNUTx.

Delete fossils and archaeology from the mods folder

Oh, by the way, Ysharma, I sort of do have my own server to run as well, and my friends have been bugging me about getting it running again. Would it be possible for me to switch between my server and TBR every once in awhile? Because I used the server host for both... Plus, hamachi is laggy and I can't port forward. Get back to me on this, please.

Whitelist your friends on TBR. BTW I think it should be okay if existing members invite people, so people you know irl don't have to fill out the whitelist application.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons