[1.5.2]Technic Battles Redux[Pvp][72][TBR: The Modpack] Companies, Teams, Politics!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try turning the server ON? I left it off for a reason. It was in mid update so if you did turn it on it most likely screwed with my FTP uplink. *Sigh* I need to fix a new client side bug, then ill have to fix the server. Do all kinds of magic stuff

The launch in the middle of my FTP upload corrupted some stuff, need to reinstall server files, the world is okay. (note scoping on the guns is broken right now. Most likely will be fixed when modpack goes 1.5 *hint*)

Did you try turning the server ON? I left it off for a reason. It was in mid update so if you did turn it on it most likely screwed with my FTP uplink. *Sigh* I need to fix a new client side bug, then ill have to fix the server. Do all kinds of magic stuff

No, it just turned itself on after about 10 minutes after I got on my computer. Sorry if it messed something up, though.

Oh crap oh crap oh crap, Ysharma, it happened again!!!!!! I need to close out that window when I'm not using it! Then I can prove I did nothing! D: :'( Hope the FTP didn't glitch again for you. Sorry.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons