lulz

[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: darwiin

Why Tekkitopia? following SOFW_Impaler - I have not played MC in about 2 years and he swears that I will love playing a Tekkit server. I think the "mature" title was what won me on this particular server.

Your secret code: 7dar

Username: xmosse

Why Tekkitopia? Sick of playing on public servers where people grief/thieves. This server looks good and friendly for tekkit.

Your secret code:6xmo

Username : Themilitary

Why Tekkitopia ? I'm a french and french servers are full of grief. I hope this is finaly a server with good people. Finaly, I'm starting with Tekkit and I really don't like Singleplayer.

Your secret code : 11The

Username: christian2124

Why Tekkitopia? I have been looking for a mature community in almost every modpack that exists, most specifically Voltz and Big Dig. I just today decided I would take a trip back in time and settle down in Tekkit Lite for the first time in ages, and being as though this server has a strict whitelist that accepts only the most mature and friendliest of players, I would start here. I hope that you look past my age, which is noticeably small compared to those who have applied before me, and give me a chance to live among your servers large and good natured community.

Your secret code: 13chr

Username: BadBoyChristo

Why Tekkitopia? Well, first of all is because the description of the server is really catching me, i guess its because i have for a long time been looking for a server without all the 10 year old guys running around and griefing everyone. And this looks just perfect!

Your secret code:13Bad

Username:
ScRipT_X

Why Tekkitopia?
Because i was searching for a cool tekkit lite server and found this one that had a lot of views and replies when i looked at the post i saw some videos and pictures and it looked to me intersting and cool and i liked the rules because i search a server where i can build some stuff without bodering that someone will grief me raid...

Your secret code:
8ScR

Username: Ryque

Why Tekkitopia? I want a o good and mature server that i can make friends play with no lag and with fun

Your secret code: 6col

Hello, my name is Matthew, and this is my whitelist application, thank for taking the time to read this.

Username: 125rotax

Why Tekkitopia? I am interested in your server because I want to play on a nice and friendly server, with mature people, just as you outlined your server as. I am an admin on another Tekkit Lite server, but that one is unexpectedly is no longer running, hence the reason I am looking for a new server. I am looking for a long time server that I can play on with other nice and mature players, that is one of my biggest concerns looking for a server, and that is why I think that your server and I will be a good fit.

Your secret code: 8rot

Thank you do much for considering me,

Matthew

Username: marth138

Why Tekkitopia? It looks like a good mature server. I'm tired of all of the little kids running around crying because they lost their stuff.

Your secret code: 8mar

Username: cCamCc

Why Tekkitopia? Because I'm looking for a mature and friendly server where I can build and have fun without griefers ruining my stuff. I also like whitelist so there is no griefers.

Your secret code: 6cCa

username: lolitsnich

Why tekkitopia? I've been looking for a non grief server for a while, i just want to build stuff. I hate having created a beautiful house then someone blows it up

your secret code:10lol

Username: Norwigi

Why Tekkitopia? Been playing Minecraft for a while, and I've managed a tekkit lite server a year or so ago. Looking for an active server with mature players.

Your secret code: 7Nor

Username:
bunt1111

Why Tekkitopia?
Well i have been playing on a tekkit lite server for about a year or so, but unfortunately it has recently closed down. Im hoping to find a friendly server where i can just play some tekkit. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your secret code:8bun