Any Decent item/block restriction Plugins, other than Tekkit Restrict?

Hello,

I've been running a server for a little while. And I've found that people can't be trusted (Such a pitty I didn't work that out sooner). So, I started looking at some item/block restriction plugin to stop all of the 'annoying people' from destroying what would be otherwise a decent server.

I've tried Tekkit restrict and it failed to work. Then I tried a few other plugins later. They all failed to work.

Currently installed:

World Guard

World Edit

Protection Stones

Multiverse

Essentials

Enjin Plugin

Any suggestions would be great thanks!

I'm afraid not!

That's what I've been using atleast, and that's what has satisfied my needs thus far.

If it'd save your window from your computer, I could post the permissions for the items we've banned.

- noitem.nocraft.214

- noitem.nocraft.214

- noitem.nohave.214

- noitem.noplace.214

- noitem.nocraft.216.1

- noitem.nocraft.216.3

- noitem.nohave.216.1

- noitem.nohave.216.3

- noitem.noplace.216.1

- noitem.noplace.216.3

- noitem.nocraft.179

- noitem.nohave.179

- noitem.nocraft.237

- noitem.nohave.237

- noitem.nocraft.4095

- noitem.nohave.4095

- noitem.noplace.4095

- noitem.nocraft.6361

- noitem.nohave.6361

- noitem.nohave.7303

- noitem.nocraft.7303

- noitem.nohave.7312

- noitem.nocraft.7312

- noitem.nohave.30173.all

- noitem.nocraft.30173.all

- noitem.nowear.30173.all

- noitem.nocraft.30208.all

- noitem.nohold.30208.all

- noitem.nohave.30208.all

That'd include nukes, dimensional anchor, wireless tracker, anchor cart, tank cart, teleport tether, quantum chestplate, mining laser, world anchor, dimensional anchor and (wireless) mining turtle.

It's fairly easy deciphering what all the nodes do (nohold, nohave, nocraft) if there's something you wish to add/remove.

I just want to throw something in here for you to think about. NoItem does not recognize project tables, automatic crafting tables, and crafting table mkII's as a form of crafting. So you can craft items that are "not craftable" on them. I talked with the creator of the plugin to collaborate on a patch but it would just be too difficult. Just figured I would let you know before you find out the hard way.

That's the reason for double or even triple nodes, they'll be able to make them in an autocrafter but it'd disappear right when they pull them out (nohave.xxx, noplace.xxx nodes). :)

that may be so but if it were a placeable item they could throw it directly out onto an obsidian pipe and have that put it in a filler than have the filler place it and viola you have a banned item.... as for held items as long as you put the item in the part of your hotbar you have selected and dont scroll your mouse wheel it will not confinscate the item and allow you to use it. And that is due to the only time it "updates" your inventory is when you scroll your mouse wheel. So it really only checks your inventory for those items when you scroll it.

...completely missed out on that aspect to be honest!

But yes, that's a slight problem - they'll be able to use it right at the start.

But e.g. Mining Laser needs an initial charge, which'd eliminate that possibility.

For any other item they'd be able to use that item and that item only until they're either finished or grow tired and then go through the whole process of creating a new one.

I'm pretty sure the simple lazyness will kill the desire to do that.

Not sure about Fillers, but I know for certain that Deployers have a blacklist that would workaround that issue.

Oh the people and their desire to exploit... :)

well my desire to exploit comes from helping in fighting exploits on one of the top ten servers on the tekkit server list.... so i know a few things that people wouldnt normally think of. As do I know about 10 dupe glitches that arent anywhere on the internet(thank god) and I am hoping no one knows them.

- noitem.nocraft.214

- noitem.nocraft.214

- noitem.nohave.214

- noitem.noplace.214

- noitem.nocraft.216.1

- noitem.nocraft.216.3

- noitem.nohave.216.1

- noitem.nohave.216.3

- noitem.noplace.216.1

- noitem.noplace.216.3

- noitem.nocraft.179

- noitem.nohave.179

- noitem.nocraft.237

- noitem.nohave.237

- noitem.nocraft.4095

- noitem.nohave.4095

- noitem.noplace.4095

- noitem.nocraft.6361

- noitem.nohave.6361

- noitem.nohave.7303

- noitem.nocraft.7303

- noitem.nohave.7312

- noitem.nocraft.7312

- noitem.nohave.30173.all

- noitem.nocraft.30173.all

- noitem.nowear.30173.all

- noitem.nocraft.30208.all

- noitem.nohold.30208.all

- noitem.nohave.30208.all

That'd include nukes, dimensional anchor, wireless tracker, anchor cart, tank cart, teleport tether, quantum chestplate, mining laser, world anchor, dimensional anchor and (wireless) mining turtle.

It's fairly easy deciphering what all the nodes do (nohold, nohave, nocraft) if there's something you wish to add/remove.

So, I'm guessing I just drop the code into the player groups file? And then it should work. Please correct me if I'm wrong