Put 1.1.0 back in the list for manual build selection please....

Staiden

Correct me if I am wrong, but voltz is really just the UE mods and forge, right? That is less than 15 mods. You could install the correct versions into vanilla by hand in a few minutes and have whatever version you want. I don't get the problem. If you have the wrong version of some mod, just change your installed version.

im having a different problem i was running latest version of voltz and when they pulled it i lost everything but then i reinstalled everything including java and it then somehow allowed me to get all the files needed for the one i was using but the problem is i cant seem to load my map but i can make a new one but when i do make a new one i somehow am on 1 fps instead of my usual 60 on voltz and it shows a little box in the bottom left it says something mekanism: your running a outdated version of minecraft 1.4.7 (which i dont im running 1.5) and something about cpu and graphic issues

When your server runs 1.1.0 and people cant connect because 1.1.0 its not on the launcher anymore only 1.0.13. that seems like a nice size of a problem. You clearly don't understand how version updates and mod packs work.

This is the risk taken on by server owners when you use a development build.