ntgclan.com [30 Slots][Factions PVP/RAIDING!][KeepInventory][Staff Wanted!]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there cody i can t seem to actually log into your server at the moment due to this bug (java net socketexception connection reset) can you please tell me the exact version of tekkit lite the servers running so i may test that its on my end? i have read that this bug is server side so also can you please look into this ? i would love to still be able to play on your excellent server (and was going to donate) but since i can t actually play...

hi there cody i can t seem to actually log into your server at the moment due to this bug (java net socketexception connection reset) can you please tell me the exact version of tekkit lite the servers running so i may test that its on my end? i have read that this bug is server side so also can you please look into this ? i would love to still be able to play on your excellent server (and was going to donate) but since i can t actually play...

the problem is fixed now right?

sorry to ask again but i still can t properly join your server, i have tried the diferent versions (updated and non updated) of tekkit lite and i still can not join. i deleted the launcher and the file folders but the server still says that the mods in my version are not compatible. the two main ones i have tried are 0.5.7 and every version after that.

sorry to ask again but i still can t properly join your server, i have tried the diferent versions (updated and non updated) of tekkit lite and i still can not join. i deleted the launcher and the file folders but the server still says that the mods in my version are not compatible. the two main ones i have tried are 0.5.7 and every version after that.

the server version is 0.6.1 also the server that the new launcher connects to has been having issues by the way you need the latest launcher to get 0.6.1

What does that mean?

it means we have a mod that Threds the server and we can get it to run at or aobve 20 TPS ( ticks per-second) but we have removed it and will be putting it back on once some patches are made :D

the reaso

Server never get online over 7 hours continueously, average uptime lower than 50%, request mod to delete this thread.

n the servers down at the moment is were being ddossed into oblivion so please give some time while we try and get everything figured out

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons