awesomeness server [quite possibly the worst server post of all time!]

awesome boy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

to you guys who claim the OP must be trolling: you have never worked in IT. people are that dumb. all the time. you have too much faith in people's ability to use and understand technology.

I consider we didn't agreed upon who we consider "people".

Also I consider being called a "human" offending sometimes.

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly i can't see what's wrong with that post. I connected to the address and there was a totally awesome server there, weirdly though it was full of projects uncannily similar to my own....

Yeah, me too.. and I noticed all the people from my server were there.. I felt betrayed

Welcome to the world of being Tracked back to the "ye olde trick connections".

what... can't ye see I'm gettin' my daily laughs...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can not believe that you all are being so mean to this kid at least he was trying. It is people like you and the mods here that are the cause of all the problems in the world...you are worse then the high-school bully, at least they could be mean to peoples faces unlike here you have you can sit at you nice safe desk. Grow up and learn that public humiliation of children is wrong...they just arrested two children for doing the same thing that some of you here are doing.

He has posted on the internet, his fate is sealed, same as all of us

Using that logic that means that it is ok to kill and rape people...learn to think...it is not ok to pick on a kid just because you are smarter or have more knowledge then him. I bet your mom would be so proud of you picking on Kids.

Yeah I know its a bit drastic...lol...but the point is valid. Using his logic it means...

"He has posted on the internet, his fate is sealed, same as all of us"

That means that when/if post on the internet the you run the risk of being bullied buy others, but by him pointing that point out that mean that he is basically agreeing that it is OK to bully others (like the child in the OP.)

I say that just because you can do something or that others do something does not mean that it is morally, ethically, or legally right.

Just because you are out the in the world, and some people kill and rape does not make it "OK" for someone to kill or rape you. Soooo...the point is wrong is wrong and it is wrong for teens or adults (or kids) to try to bully others. I would love to get in the PAINS with the moron "mod" (if you can call this moral and mental deficient person a moderator) that decided it was OK to try and publicly humiliate a child...in fact I would love to Pains him up the A** with my foot in real life.

(hows that for trying to start a PAINS match? lol)

enderman mind taking over must kill awesome boy arrrg

And this moron wants to kill the child for making an error.

Look man, there are strict rules and guidelines on how to post about certain things. For example server posts and bug reports; they have strict rules set up around them to prevent terrible posts like this and other unwanted things.

There's an unwritten "rule" that when you are too damn lazy to read the rules and guidelines and put some effort in your post and your post is of this quality as the OP, we get to make fun of you. This section is a place for serious posts, promoting your server. Not some random crap like "look I server made, join noe pl0x"

EDIT: my advice to you is not to go all ballistic in this discussion (this includes calling people names) as that won't win you the discussion and will probably turn the mods against you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons