Generate google style overhead map of your world here...

skeight

Create google style overhead map of your Hack/Mine World! :D

yTiOd8i.jpg

I've already completed the work for: Tekkit Lite and Tekkit Classic and now I've added in the Hack/Mine blocks.

I created a website called Minecraft World Map almost 2 years ago and with my recent interest in Tekkit, I've decided to spend the time to modify overviewer to work with worlds from various mod packs.

Website URL: www.minecraftworldmap.com

Thread with more info: http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/forum/Thread-Mods-Support

I'd love to hear feedback to help gauge the interest on whether I should continue down this path.

Mods: Reposting for Hack/Mine now...

I was looking for a better place to put this but didn't think it made sense there...

Description for Cafe Lame is:

Vanilla MC or nonspecific to pack news and discussion. For pack discussion, scroll down.

I'd much rather maintain a single thread as opposed to a bunch of them. I wish there was a section for tools or something that seemed applicable... I'm hoping the mods chime in at some point and tell me where they want it.

I was looking for a better place to put this but didn't think it made sense there...

Description for Cafe Lame is:

Vanilla MC or nonspecific to pack news and discussion. For pack discussion, scroll down.

I'd much rather maintain a single thread as opposed to a bunch of them. I wish there was a section for tools or something that seemed applicable... I'm hoping the mods chime in at some point and tell me where they want it.

"Nonspecific to pack".

Wooaahhh-ho-hoh, this is awesome! No comment on correct subforum placement, but you deserve a trophy or something.

This reminds me of those Dwarf Fortress visualizers people would come out with, except far prettier, given the Minecraft-iness.

You should market this to server owners around the place, I bet having one of these on their threads would look super-slick...