NOOB ALERT

Don't sign your posts.

Yes, it is possible. Drop the world folder (the one named after the world) as well as anything with a _nether or _end on it into the main server folder. That is, the one with the jar that starts the server. (for example, the same folder as Voltz.jar)

Edit: If it's tekkit classic and your world is a higher version than 1.2.5, you may run into some problems. I tried it once and the new vanilla blocks were replaced by mod blocks. Even so, backup your world just in case you run in to more serious problems.

I won't sign...sorry. I'm having trouble with having 4 mods not installed...i installed tekkit and the server file..so why would it ask me to have 4 mods that the tekkit file was supposed to have downloaded...or are they outdated?

mod_IC2 v.1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.33

I won't sign...sorry. I'm having trouble with having 4 mods not installed...i installed tekkit and the server file..so why would it ask me to have 4 mods that the tekkit file was supposed to have downloaded...or are they outdated?

mod_IC2 v.1.97

mod_ComputerCraft 1.33

mod_CCTurtle 1.33

mod_Railcraft 5.33

You probably have build 3.1.3 selected in the launcher while your server is running 3.1.2, try selecting build 3.1.2 in the launcher.

I'm having smaller problems now....like the option is set to "cheat mode" and I can't use it still is giving me "recipe mode". Also I can't change my game-modes...it says (when I type in /gamemode thenicolascheme survival) "There is no game-mode with that ID".

Another random question...on my creative server (Tekkit) every time someone gets an item from the menu it says "Giving TheNicolaScheme 64 of ladder" or whatever you take out and its spamming the chat and slowing down the server...anyway to eliminate that from the chat....or was it in Minecraft 1.2.5?