Other Games?

Jay?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks interesting. Is it up to date though? i have a friend i could totally play this with, but between the two of us, we like enough of the black/white pokemon for that to be important.

Have you checked out Volt white though? it's pretty fantastic.

This looks interesting. Is it up to date though? i have a friend i could totally play this with, but between the two of us, we like enough of the black/white pokemon for that to be important.

Have you checked out Volt white though? it's pretty fantastic.

I haven't played pokemon in years. I'm only registering on this site because I've never been able to catch the open registration. It's a matter of pride.

Has anyone else come across Pokemon Twilight? Don't worry, it's nothing to do with Stephanie Mayer's less-vampirish-than-count-chocula stuff.

Unfortunately, it's only for PC, but...

http://pycosites.com/pt/

I'm lucky i read further than "fangame" and "original pokemon" Most of the time, those words symbolize doom and awfulness. But i took a peek at the pokedex, and this totally seems to be worth playing.

So...I tried eight times to get a registration key. I finally got one today at noon exactly. At 12:30, I tried to register - Oh, look! It doesn't recognise it! -_-

I shall continue.

yeah. they've always had the most ridiculous registration system. I seriously have no interest in playing this game. I just wanna get through.

yeah. they've always had the most ridiculous registration system. I seriously have no interest in playing this game. I just wanna get through.

A freind and i really DO want to play. I've tried ten times for a key, with no luck, but someday, i'll get in.

A freind and i really DO want to play. I've tried ten times for a key, with no luck, but someday, i'll get in.

I don't understand their registration system or why it needs to be so difficult. They do have nearly 1000 requests for keys every 3 hours and have had nearly 3000 new accounts since march 27th.

Right now It's been

1) Starcraft II (Always custom maps, can't do default for crap! Star Battle mostly cause I'm okay at it)

2) Azure Dreams (PSX game on an emulator, so great!)

3) LoL (I really like the DOTA styled games, and despite it's cancerous, festering community, I think MC can be worse.)

Anyone know of any other graphical (read: slightly better than ASCII with mouse interface, preferably) rogue likes out there? Dungeon Defenders is pretty good, it recently went into "beta" and the old free one is now called "alpha," bought it, it's okay I suppose. It's more of a puzzle though than a dungeon crawler because of the mechanics, but still very fun. Azure Dreams is phenomenal. Love mon games, love dungeony games, it's awesome!

Anyone know of any other graphical (read: slightly better than ASCII with mouse interface, preferably) rogue likes out there? Dungeon Defenders is pretty good, it recently went into "beta" and the old free one is now called "alpha," bought it, it's okay I suppose. It's more of a puzzle though than a dungeon crawler because of the mechanics, but still very fun. Azure Dreams is phenomenal. Love mon games, love dungeony games, it's awesome!

Dwarf Fortress is a good one, and even though the default graphics are ASCII you can download texture packs for it.

same happens here... is it on xbox? because i think i might have corrupted the disk :S

The only problem I got with Just Cause 2 was that if anything involving Steam Ingame popped up, it would crash the game. Most recent install seems to work.

Also, Steam is awesome because you don't need to faff about with discs. Just download and then play.

Also, saving things to Steam Cloud. Oh god yes.

Yeah, more games need to do that with their save files. So far, only Souce games after Half Life 2, including Half Life 2, include the ability to upload the saved games and config files. I think Skryim may have some sort of inclusion with the Cloud, as every time I exit it, it wants to synch with the Cloud. Although that may be in relation to the fact I have mods installed on it. Just Cause 2 may also have some sort of thing with the Cloud too.

Yeah, more games need to do that with their save files. So far, only Souce games after Half Life 2, including Half Life 2, include the ability to upload the saved games and config files. I think Skryim may have some sort of inclusion with the Cloud, as every time I exit it, it wants to synch with the Cloud. Although that may be in relation to the fact I have mods installed on it. Just Cause 2 may also have some sort of thing with the Cloud too.

Borderlands and Dragon Age: Origins both added steam cloud functionality post-release.

Imagine my surprise when i got my new computer, and kept my lvl 72 siren. 8D