Creepypasta games

_Anjou_

Hello forum and great people using it.

I love to read creepypastas, as well to play video games. For you who doesn't know what creepypastas are (no, it's not a pasta that looks creepy), creepypasta is a popular subgenre of copypasta which consists of short horror stories and urban lagends that are shared via message boards or e-mail, and the majority of creepypastas stories are meant to unnerve or frighten the reader. Example of creepypastas are Slenderman, Smile Dog, BEN(Aka Haunted Majora's Mask), Cupcakes and Barbie.avi.

Anyway, let's get to the point, I know that creepypasta games do exists, like Sonic.exe (based of the creepypasta with the same name), but I haven't been to find anyone. Either I'm just not looking too well, or either I'm just dumb. If somebody knows a creepypasta game, and where to get it, please tell me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fond of Bloodlust Studios and the wierd stuff that got made from there. Can't say it's creepypasta, but it sure loves the blood and mayhem. Timeslaughter is still one of my favorites even though I don't play it anymore.

well, someone has been stealing everyone's sarcasm'o'metres while they slept...

I guess whoever stole the sarcasm'o'metres also stole my sociallife'o'metre. Has anyone seen it? It's blue and has different levels marked into it. At the bottom, it says "You're gonna be remembered like last night's drink! Do something!".

I guess the bottom must have been blown off by now...

And to think, I always thought when people were referring to creepypasta, I thought they meant this.

On topic, there is a couple of SCP games floating around. Not necessarily creepypasta, but still pretty good.

The SCP will surely give you a rush, I recommend them, and if you can get your hands on pokemon black (Not this one), you'd surely be interested.

It's a modded pokemon red where pokemons actually get killed when you beat them, and you kill trainers when you beat them. Also, your starter is a ghost like the one you normally find in the Lavender tower, and its unique attack, "curse" (Not the one in the later games) has interesting effects... Look it up, maybe there's an emulation floating somewhere. The story is very well tied up.

The SCP will surely give you a rush, I recommend them, and if you can get your hands on pokemon black (Not this one), you'd surely be interested.

It's a modded pokemon red where pokemons actually get killed when you beat them, and you kill trainers when you beat them. Also, your starter is a ghost like the one you normally find in the Lavender tower, and its unique attack, "curse" (Not the one in the later games) has interesting effects... Look it up, maybe there's an emulation floating somewhere. The story is very well tied up.

Ah, yes, I've read about that creepypasta and other pokemon creepypastas like "Lavendertown syndrome". I've heard that that pokemon black is a really special treat.

As to the SCP games, I love them. I've got many types of horror games, but the SCP games deserves a medal for scaring me out of my chair in the middle of the night so many times. Slender is good and all that, but the SCP games offer a bit more variety. Even though I have many different mods of Slender, like Sanatorium, where Slendy can teleport right in front of your face, the SCP games are truly amazing. My favorite game from the series is SCP: Containment Breach, and I love all the horrifying "monsters" and the ones that were made for jokes like "The butt ghost" on the restrooms.

On a side note, has anyone here ever tried "The Witch's House"? While it's decidedly un-creepypasta, It looks promising nonetheless.

"The Witch's House" is a great horror RPG-style game. It may seem to have a straight-going story, but the end is really unexpected. There are actually two endings, and the one I wrote about one sentence before, is the "real" ending. To get that, you have to get a special thing. According to me, the game is great, it has jumpscares and good puzzles. But be aware that this game requires a quick mind and good reflexes, as often as you will find yourself chased by something.

But believe me, the game is worth playing.

There are many other awesome games like this, like, "Ib", "Mad Father" and "The Crooked Man".

May I recommend, "Imscared"? As a computer person, It certainly messed with my head. I don't think there's a creepypasta story behind it, but it definitely fits the feel of one.

Oh dear, please don't remind me. "Imscared - a pixelated nightmare" is just what the game's name tells you. I can say that after just 15 minutes of gameplay, I sat in my chair, crying. This is one of the scariest games I've ever played.

And... holy shit... you've got freaking "white face" as your avatar! I... I... why? WHY? I'm... I'm gonna go and sob in a fetal position in the corner now...

I'd recommend finishing Imscared then... the ending is worth it.... I'm so lonely...

Will you come play with me?

(Static hiss grows closer)

I almost had a heart attack just when the music stopped, before you get to the part where the text file appears. That game is truly terrifying.

Dammit! I can't get it to work. I'm trying to insert an image, I've got the URL code, I copied and pasted it into the field where you enter it, but it won't show up when I try to open it. I've been trying to get it to work for about two hours, but apparently it doesn't work. *Sigh* can someone give me a clue what to do?

Dammit! I can't get it to work. I'm trying to insert an image, I've got the URL code, I copied and pasted it into the field where you enter it, but it won't show up when I try to open it. I've been trying to get it to work for about two hours, but apparently it doesn't work. *Sigh* can someone give me a clue what to do?

is it the part where it asks what it's name is?

Screw it, I'll try to do a link instead.

It...It worked? Are you serious?! *Sigh* Well, I've just wasted two hours for nothing.

Anyhow, I've spend like... an hour do draw this primitive drawing on MS Paint. I know, I know, it's not great, but it reflects my feelings towards "I'mscared - a pixelated nightmare".

As I wrote, it's not great. The girl on the drawing barely resembles my avatar, but hey, I'm working on a much bigger project with a very strict deadline, so I don't have much time. I just didn't care to do it high-detailed, because I only had one hour, so I just mashed together some lines and colours, and BAM, I get this piece of crap.

Some say I'm a great drawer, but this is probably the roughest and worst drawing I've ever done on MS Paint.

EDIT: The link I put up was the wrong one *clap clap*, good job Anjou, good job. But I've put in the right one now.

#mce_temp_url#

Screw it, I'll try to do a link instead.

It...It worked? Are you serious?! *Sigh* Well, I've just wasted two hours for nothing.

Anyhow, I've spend like... an hour do draw this primitive drawing on MS Paint. I know, I know, it's not great, but it reflects my feelings towards "I'mscared - a pixelated nightmare".

As I wrote, it's not great. The girl on the drawing barely resembles my avatar, but hey, I'm working on a much bigger project with a very strict deadline, so I don't have much time.

Some say I'm a great drawer, but this is probably the roughest and worst drawing I've ever done on MS Paint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfQcXVk9QUs]Look what I just found

url tags aren't working right for some reason, so: