Sign in to follow this  
CadetKeto

[Server Closed] Mods - please delete this thread.

• IGN: Archoncommando
  • How long have you played Minecraft? : I started playing Minecaft aroudn Christmas 2010 but recently im not playing much, since all my friends stopped playing and teh Server i used to play on shut down months ago...
  • How long have you played Voltz?: never played it before but i watched many videos about it. I also played Tekkit with a friend for a while.
  • Your Voltz-Skillevel: 0 i guess since i never played it before but i think i know how the basic stuff works.
  • Why do you want to join this server? Ater playing Minecraft for like 5 days i knew i wasn't going to play it SP and got on a server and later i had my own one with a friend. I dunno its just that i hate playing SP games without a story :) just seems boring to me. And since Minecraft got boring after soo many hours i want to play Voltz. And what would be the fun in Voltz if you couldn't present your work to others :). Sadly it's pretty hard to find server that are not Hamachi, and don't seem to managed by complete Morons.

Whats the activity on the server.. One of the biggest reasons I'm playing multipalyer is to play with a few people. Sadly i haven't seen anyone on at all tonight yet :(

• IGN: Diggydog23
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 2 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: 2 months
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 7-8
  • Why do you want to join this server? I want to be on a server where there is a competitive environment and team up with other good voltz players to achieve success on this server.

• IGN:knigh1496
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:2.5years
  • How long you have played Voltz for:2 months if that
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):3
  • Why do you want to join this server?i want a griefing voltz server where i can go to war with other people

• IGN:Mystic_wulf :P
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 2yrs
  • How long you have played Voltz for: I barely play but I'm starting to learn, and gladly learn on the server
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 0.2 :(
  • Why do you want to join this server? Well There are many reason why i like white-listed servers, mostly so i can play in a community with a lower chance of my house being blown up right off the bat.... and do many wonder-us things to improve my Voltz Skills

It's hard to hold any real politics :( Never see anyone online and no one really discusses anything in the forum here. Arent there factions? I don't really see anyone discussing territory boundaries etc. too bad :(

• IGN: xMike_Litoris69 (Yes it is immature but it brings in the laughs.)
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: At least 3 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: About 3-4 months
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 8 to 9, I prefer other people to be the judge of this.
  • Why do you want to join this server? I am looking for an established but not too of a huge server. And to crush anyone who opposes me.

Gamer Tag:Gamer_Tag

I have played minecraft for around 3 years

I have played voltz for 2 months i am still learning

My skill level for voltz is around 5/10

I want to join the server because i want to record for my YouTube and start a series

Name: imascud

How long have you been playing minecraft for: since 1.6 beta

How long you been playing voltz for:4 months

my voltz skill level: 6

Why do i want to join the server: cause i want to begin a new after losing everything on my old server

can you also white-list majorasflask he is my friend in real life we play voltz together

IGN:kronoswarlord

How long have i played minecraft:1-2 years

How long have i played voltz:3-4 months

My voltz skill level: (1-10) 6

Why i want to join:This seems like the kind of server I've been looking for and seems really fun.

IGN: shadowclone069

How long have you played Minecraft for: 2 years

How long have you played Voltz for: Since its release

Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 7

Why Do you want to join this server? I am looking for a voltz server that doesn't lag and with less people I've played on multiple servers both with just voltz and with added mods I've hosted servers and I've played other servers with tekkit. Also I would like to pass my exp to other players and maybe teach some that aren't as well with these mods.

ING: frogert56 PLayed mc for quite a bit (Not sure how long, but from beta 1.8.1 Haven't played voltz for quite as long Voltz skill level: Know the basics, pretty good at launching missiles and setting up antiballistics I saw you description and want to play on a good server

ING: frogert56 PLayed mc for quite a bit (Not sure how long, but from beta 1.8.1 Haven't played voltz for quite as long Voltz skill level: Know the basics, pretty good at launching missiles and setting up antiballistics I saw you description and want to play on a good server

*IGN

ign:is footy001

i have been playing minecraft for 1-2 years

i am fairly new to voltz

so i can team and have fun

hope i get whitliested soon

SERVER IP = ckvoltz.dkebnh.net

Rules:

- Don't Grief Spawn

- Be respectful to staff

- Be respectful to other players!

- No cheats, hacks or exploits!

- No spamming chat!

- No advertising!

- No flying during PvP!

- No combat logging!

Our server runs on an Intel i7 2600 3.4GHz CPU, has 6GB Assigned RAM and 100GB Server Storage Space!

All of these combined make a lag free server where you can enjoy voltz at its best.

We have a very favorable donation/reward scheme!

[All money donated goes into running the server, not into anyone's pocket]

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy gaming with us!

If you wish to donate - click

here :D

I will edit this post with updated information soon

:)

To get on the whitelist - post below with the following info:

• IGN:
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:
  • How long you have played Voltz for:
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):
  • Why do you want to join this server?

My minecraft name Axelstar7a

I love tekkit and technic but not to much with voltz so from 1-10 I think i'm 4

Ive played voltz for not very long.

I want to join this server because im not a noob I wanna find a good voltz server and im tired of vanilla minecraft I hope I can join this server.

-Thanks!

ps. I no not blow up red matter bombs and that I wont grief. I REALLY WANT TO JOIN!

IGN:Captin_Mite

How long have you played minecraft for:2 Years

How long have you played voltz for:1year

Your Voltz skill level:8

Why do you want to join this server?To meet new friends but the most important thing is to have lots of fun!

• IGN: Qchaos
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: ever since Classic (Alpha)

• How long you have played Voltz for: for a few months now

• Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 7-8, I never used atomic science, yet...

• Why do you want to join this server? Because I prefer whitelisted, the selection is a bit more restrictive