Sign in to follow this  
CadetKeto

[Server Closed] Mods - please delete this thread.

can u give me a nuclear boiler because i need uranium to power my fission reactor and there is no way other than creative mode to get a nuclear boiler which is one of the machines u need to refine uranium ING: persian_person

owner, me and persian_person are trying to get a nuclear boiler but we cant cause there isnt any crafting recipe... could u by chance give one of us A nuclear boiler?

IGN: tyguy2001

owner, me and persian_person are trying to get a nuclear boiler but we cant cause there isnt any crafting recipe... could u by chance give one of us A nuclear boiler?

IGN: tyguy2001

There is always a reason for everything, as we are beings of reason. The nuclear boiler has no recipe yet because it is most-likely currently in testing phase. Either it is too buggy or way too overpowered, which could be why it cant be made. Or, they just didn't think of a recipe for it, I don't know which...

• IGN: GeneralJosh
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: About 2 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: A couple weeks
  • Your Voltz skill level: (1-10) Strong 6
  • Why do you want to join this server? I love voltz, but every server I've played on so far has had a lot of lag. This seems like a decently-sized server to play on

• IGN: hitaru42 and Almanoxx
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 6 months and 1 month

• How long you have played Voltz for: none really

• Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 0

• Why do you want to join this server? seems like a great server to learn volts and meet new people

knigh1496

Mystic_wulf

xMike_Litoris69 - (your name made me chuckle xD)

Gamer_Tag

tillyjf

imascud

kronoswarlord

happyguy111

shadowclone69

frogert56

Axelstar7a

Captin_Mite

Qchaos

GeneralJosh

hitaru42

Almanoxx

Skullhero0

ALL WHITELISTED :D

Im applying for a friend :) he doesn't like signing up to forums..

• IGN: RMX2009
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: Since beta 1.2
  • How long you have played Voltz for: Starting (like me ^^)
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 0 (Like me.. we want to start together)
  • Why do you want to join this server? : We (RMX and Archoncommando) want to play together since we both think playing minecraft alone in a cave is quite boring :)

still says "You are not white-listed on this server!"

Edit: It seems even 25 minutes later, it still says the same error (Maybe the white-list is updated upon server reset ?)

Edit: It works =D Just like magic !

u can keep the donation and tell me if u fix any problems and can u see if u can fix the fly command and the sethome command first if u can

OK - Permissions have been fixed, and I have given you your rank :)

• IGN: simonx
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: since Alpha
  • How long you have played Voltz for: 1 month
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 2 (increasing)
  • Why do you want to join this Server? i want to Play with some friends (archoncommando and rmx2009)

• IGN: Wtfudges
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: For a few years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: Started a few weeks ago
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 3
  • Why do you want to join this server? I would love to learn from this server. It seems like this server would have a great community and staff.

OK, now that permissions have been fixed donation has been made, although I was able to use set home and teleport to it yesterday anyway! Is this intentional?

it says i dont have access to any of the donater commands and kits

can u add me to the commands

What rank does it say you are mate? Perhaps add me on skype and we can discuss this more instantly.

IGN: Lopsutin

How long have you played Minecraft for: 2ish years

How long you have played Voltz for: week or two

Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 3½

Why do you want to join this Server?: for new people to craft whit and find someone to build base whit and thingies ^^

• IGN: Kristina718
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: Since Multiplayer was first added in Alpha :P
  • How long you have played Voltz for: Never played voltz, played tekkit, played feed the beast so i should be able to pick up on it.
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 1
  • Why do you want to join this server? I was watching a video about voltz and it seemed like it would be fun to make a base, set up a partical accelerator and then bomb people as you have wars :P if its acceptable would love to make a very hidden base. I build very aesthetic looking building so its very pleasing to the eyes :)

What rank does it say you are mate? Perhaps add me on Skype and we can discuss this more instantly.

it says i am a gold donator (which is the right rank) but when i go to use commands it says i don't have permission to use them. i'm pretty sure that u have to go in and give me access to each command Skype name: adam.baird9