Sign in to follow this  
CadetKeto

[Server Closed] Mods - please delete this thread.

Has I said before, problem with modloader, I even reseted the Voltz and tried all versions

Try deleting your whole .technic folder and try updating. Mine is weird, I have to select 1.1.4 to get in, but if i select 1.1.3 it tells me all mods are outdated, i just delete the whole directory and re-install, BACKUP YOUR SAVES, TEXTUREPACKS, SERVERS.DAT & OPTIONS.txt

Good luck!

SERVER IP = ckvoltz.dkebnh.net

Rules:

- Don't Grief Spawn

- Be respectful to staff

- Be respectful to other players!

- No cheats, hacks or exploits!

- No spamming chat!

- No advertising!

- No flying during PvP!

- No combat logging!

I ask people not to set of a red matter missile, as this can cause chunk errors and force me to do a world reset. Which nobody really wants.

Our server runs on an Intel i7 2600 3.4GHz CPU, has 6GB Assigned RAM and 100GB Server Storage Space!

All of these combined make a lag free server where you can enjoy voltz at its best.

We have a very favorable donation/reward scheme!

[All money donated goes into running the server, not into anyone's pocket]

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy gaming with us!

If you wish to donate - click

here :D

FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK 3 HERE:

ts.ckvoltz.co.uk:11147

I will edit this post with updated information soon

:)

To get on the whitelist - post below with the following info:

• IGN:
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:
  • How long you have played Voltz for:
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):
  • Why do you want to join this server?

DGR1EBEE

2-3 years

1 year

7 Skill level

I've been on other servers but they don't seem to suit me, so I'm looking for a good start on this awesome server I have just found.

• IGN: DGR1EBEE
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 2-3 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: 1 year
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 7
  • Why do you want to join this server? I've been on other server's but they don't suit me, so i'm lookin for a good start on this awesome server.

Find it weird how all these people white list but I am the only one who plays it...Im trying to advertise it as well to friends..

Yes it is. Im trying to keep this server running, but if its just 1-2 people play it, I dont see the point. I may have to close the server soon if I dont get donations :(

Yes it is. Im trying to keep this server running, but if its just 1-2 people play it, I dont see the point. I may have to close the server soon if I dont get donations :(

Maybe take off whitelist for a bit? could attract SOME people, but just allow the people who are active on the whitelist so they can get in at all times, and hope for the best.

• IGN: Aninjamonkie
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: about 2 1/2 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: about a month
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 6
  • Why do you want to join this server? I want a server to play on and not have random people be playing with me... and i want no disturbance when i play; also i need a new server to play on because the ones i play on are really bad.

doesnt work when I attempt to do it, and doesnt show up in /plugins or /help

edit: /spawn or /tpa does not work either :C

I will look into this soon, Im really busy with college work atm, so cant devote much time to the server. Sorry :(

I will look into this soon, Im really busy with college work atm, so cant devote much time to the server. Sorry :(

It's fine, college is more important so its no big deal.. get to it when your done :)

Server Announcment

The server hosting company I use is closing down - so I need to switch the server to a new host, yet, because Ive just paid the company that is shutting down another month, I cant afford a new server host. SO this is kinda my final encouragement - can any one donate? If not the server will shut down.

On that note, I bid you farwell. If I find some more money, then I will start up a new topic as the IP change.

Thanks to anyone who has played/donated in the past.

CadetKeto