Sign in to follow this  
CadetKeto

[Server Closed] Mods - please delete this thread.

Spoke to Cadet, the machine the server is on (server hosting) is currently losing it's shit, causing a multitude of crashes.

I second a server status tab on the ckvoltz website (assuming it is not too much of a task) Maybe the server just doesn't like me as the issues started less than 5 minutes after my first log in!

I believe that the website they're using is a very basic free website. Widgets for server up status and possibly google maps (which would be very bad for a PvP server like this) would not be possible. But then again, this is only an assumption. Cadet is the only one we know who may have these answers.

I will look into addded a server uptime widgit. Loh - yes your right its only a very basic website, I would set up a proper website, but I dont have the time atm. The problem with the machine was that the server hosting company put too many servers on it. The machine only has 16GB of Ram, and they were trying to run 20GB worth of servers. It should all be back up soon.

• IGN: Kfgnv99
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: From alpha

• How long you have played Voltz for: I first played Voltz Dec 2012

• Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 8

• Why do you want to join this server?: Im looking for a server to play on and i have tried some that dont use whitelist, most of them dont last long. Hope for a long and stable stay
    :)

• IGN: oooooooooott2
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 2 and a Half Years

• How long you have played Voltz for: Since it Came Out (But playing UE Before That.)

• Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 7.5

• Why do you want to join this server?I have been looking for a decent voltz server for ages... But a lot of them are so laggy, it is no use trying. A whitelisted, Grief-Enabled Server with no lag sounds like my Paradise. XP

Server has been done for a while, I may have to look somewhere else :(

Fear not Loh, the server hosting company has said they will move my server to a new machine and re-install voltz. Unfortunately there may have to be a map restart, I'm not sure yet :/

Awwh damn, there goes my 18 heat generators, 250 chickens, massive pumpkin and wheat farm and all that redstone I worked so hard to find after dodging the lava infested underground.

A map restart?? Nooooooooooo! Ohwell, I may try to record it if there's a map restart and put it on youtube. But we'll cross that bridge if and wehn we come to it

Meh it'll get everyone on the same page for restart. I can see the mass disperse in all directions occuring.

2 weeks later, someone throws the first missile at someone.

lol, the problem is some people are already ready for a war and others have only just built their first machine. I recommend everyone watch some youtube vids whilst the server's down so they have at least a basic idea of how to play voltz.

What's held me back is the lack of Iron and Redstone, otherwise I'd have 32 Heat Generators providing me enough energy to power multiple furnaces.. I had so much unsmelted ore.

Coal generators are horribly misbalanced. Furnaces smelt at 8 per coal. When you use a Generator, it's much less.

are you using electric furnace or smelting factory? Also you should use a enrichment chamber to get twice as many ingots from each piece of ore

DirtyOppland

I've played minecraft for about 3 years now

I know voltz very good played it for half a year now

I want to join this server becouse i like to play with others and i like voltz

Am from Norway

13 years