Sign in to follow this  
CadetKeto

[Server Closed] Mods - please delete this thread.

no but it smelts three things at once

Is the energy cost for smelting 3 at a time, the same as 1 at a time in the Smelting Factory?

I' afraid I'm not sure, seems to be efficient enough to me. Just re read the question and I misunderstood it. I've looked at the energy consumption ign before to answer this exact question, and I'm fairly certain that it doesn't use as much energy with one slot in use as it would with two and so on.

I should also mention that mattsansom found it better than the electric furnace. Cadet, this server has been down for a fair few days now, perhaps it's time to seek another hosting company? This one has mixed up your server with another and crashed the host machine due to putting too many servers on it, it seems to me that they aren't a great company.

-I have played Minecraft since beta 1.3

-Been playing Voltz for about 3-4 weeks

-I'd rank myself a 4-5 in knowledge of Voltz

-I want to join this server as I'd love to play Voltz with others and without all the banned items and restricted freedom.

-ING denzil27gill

-Timezone GMT

I should also mention that mattsansom found it better than the electric furnace. Cadet, this server has been down for a fair few days now, perhaps it's time to seek another hosting company? This one has mixed up your server with another and crashed the host machine due to putting too many servers on it, it seems to me that they aren't a great company.

They are one of the cheapest company's out there, and untill I can get some funds together, Im afraid I will have to stay with these people :(

They are one of the cheapest company's out there, and untill I can get some funds together, Im afraid I will have to stay with these people :(

To be honest, I have to concur with Gambrous. You should be seeking service before Money, otherwise you are litterally wasting money. You are currently not getting your money's worth atm.

The customer service is brilliant, the server hosting company owner stayed up all night trying to fix it, and he has just messaged me to say its fixed! So never fear, people of the internet, GO AND PLAY VOLTZ on ckvoltz.dkebnh.net

The customer service is brilliant, the server hosting company owner stayed up all night trying to fix it, and he has just messaged me to say its fixed! So never fear, people of the internet, GO AND PLAY VOLTZ on ckvoltz.dkebnh.net

Yay, now fix those permissions and plugins.

Can you add me to the whitelist and i will do as you say. :)

1394195thats-suspicious.gif

Kfgnv99

oooooooooott2

I cant whitelist you at the moment as the server is having some issues, but please note I will whitelisted you asap. :)

It will be nice to start playing when i get on the whitelist.

• IGN: Oddedd
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: 1 1/2 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for: Not long.
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10): 4
  • Why do you want to join this server? Because I like the idea of pvp, but in a white list environment I'm hoping it'll be a little more mature and personal rather then just randomly nuking people all the time, like the idea of having agreements and pacts with other groups etc.

Hello, I am applying for me and my two school friends, so I'll try to mix it together.

IGNs: nilesfam(Me), h3brewhammer, datchronik420

Minecraft Experience: 1 year, 3 weeks, 6 weeks

Voltz experience: 10 weeks, 3 weeks, 6 weeks

Skill level: 7, 3, 6

Why: I would like to finally find a server which can handle the 1.1.3 version of voltz, while maintaining the 24/7 standard you have placed. I understand the instability of this version, and would be impressed to see it run correctly. In general i am a friendly player, and so are my friends, but we are prepared nonetheless for war. For these reasons, i would like to ask for your whitelist permission and the enjoyment of playing with you on this server.

• IGN:BOMBMAN95
  • How long have you played Minecraft for: About a year and a half now maybe longer!
  • How long you have played Voltz for:just started but looking for a nice server to play on
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):probably 4
  • Why do you want to join this server? well it looks nice tbh (:

• IGN:Leoninty
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:2 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for:1 mounth
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):4
  • Why do you want to join this server? i want to start of freash and learn more from your server

IGN: MythicApple7

TPM: 2 Years

TPV: 3 Months

VSL: 5 - I know how to use everything and some of the mechanics

WJS: I've been looking for a server to play Voltz on but have not been able to find a server which suits me

SERVER IP = ckvoltz.dkebnh.net

Rules:

- Don't Grief Spawn

- Be respectful to staff

- Be respectful to other players!

- No cheats, hacks or exploits!

- No spamming chat!

- No advertising!

- No flying during PvP!

- No combat logging!

Our server runs on an Intel i7 2600 3.4GHz CPU, has 6GB Assigned RAM and 100GB Server Storage Space!

All of these combined make a lag free server where you can enjoy voltz at its best.

We have a very favorable donation/reward scheme!

[All money donated goes into running the server, not into anyone's pocket]

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy gaming with us!

If you wish to donate - click

here :D

I will edit this post with updated information soon

:)

To get on the whitelist - post below with the following info:

• IGN:
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:
  • How long you have played Voltz for:
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):
  • Why do you want to join this server?

• IGN:acegash1
  • How long have you played Minecraft for:3 years
  • How long you have played Voltz for:2 months
  • Your Voltz skill level (1-10):6
  • Why do you want to join this server?my friend recomended me to his IGN is: sjc10