BULL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't get it... I thought the title suggested there be bulls here?

Oh well, have one here:

WK5gcgS.jpg

As for your problem, I think you A) wrote your username/password wrong or

B) you dont own minecraft, since the launcher doesnt allow piracy and your using a cracked version

I don't know what is up with my minecraft account but it won't register in the Technic Launcher

THIS IS LOAD OF BULLFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that we lack the ability to read your mind. Please insert additional information before continuing. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Minecraft's login servers may be down, in which case try again later.

You may not have premium Minecraft, in which case see this (or this if you don't want to buy an account)

Another possibility is that you may have bulls in your computer. It is recommended to immediately bring the affected machine to a computer repair expert; few chips are designed to survive being stepped on by large bovines. This problem is closely related to the dreaded computer duck infestation, although in fact it is far more serious due to the greater size of bulls.

Be very very careful around bullfish. I should know, as I have had an infestation. Make sure you have a good antivirus, and some form of RAID, and backups. If the Bullfish appear, spray liberally and toss sand on it, they also like grass.

Be very very careful around bullfish. I should know, as I have had an infestation. Make sure you have a good antivirus, and some form of RAID, and backups. If the Bullfish appear, spray liberally and toss sand on it, they also like grass.

and coke...coke kills everything...

No, they hold the cure over the majority's heads and make some Fountain Of Youth serum and then creep into their lives with more than just subliminal messaging. Then the descendants think you're a good guy and you cure the disease.

The Technic Forums: Where Bulls go to Controlling the world

So that's where my pet bullfish escaped to! And an infestation too! It must have laid eggs. I'm sorry, but there is no hope for you now. Your computer and Minecraft account are permanently infested with bullfish. Their only natural enemy is the duck, and I wouldn't wish that fate upon my worst enemy!