Married in Minecraft Channel - Co-op Hardcore, Adventure Map LP's & More!

tiffdawriter

f0b5a32d-3e60-429b-a60c-32a9ecaa1437_zps

Married in Minecraft YouTube channel features videos from Kyle & Tiffany, a husband and wife team. They play together in hardcore mode, while also pursuing individual interests. Tiffany tries out adventure maps while Kyle creates grand structures.

Til Death Do Us Part - Co-op Hardcore

Kyle and Tiffany join forces to attempt to defeat the ender dragon while utilizing the advantages a modpack brings.

Or, in Kyle's words: "In hardcore if you die the world erases itself, so naturally we are going to build weapons and armor and find the portal to the ender world to defeat the game boss: the Ender Dragon.... True story."

- A new world created for each season

- A new texture pack featured each season

- A new modpack used after the ender dragon is killed

Seasons:

Other Videos

Here We Go Adventuring

Tiffany dives into various adventure maps, trying to uncover every secret of every one.

Maps:

Let's Spy on Kyle!

Tiffany sneaks into Kyle's builds to show off the work he's too embarrassed to film.

Videos:

Coming Soon!

Don't laugh...

I'm on a 13-inch MacBook Air

Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 Gb

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Kyle's on a 27-inch iMac

Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8 Gb

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

Our hardcore co-op & let's spys are recorded on an LAN server that Kyle hosts on his computer, and I get on his computer to record my adventure map lets plays.

• 2 weeks later...

A personal/video update:

Kyle's been sick, which means he sits on his computer and plays ToR and watches The Justice League on Netflix. This isn't too much of a problem except for the fact that he's not editing our co-op videos, and I can't edit my adventure map series or let's spys cause my computer acts out a overly dramatic death whenever I try, and his computer is being overrun by Star Wars and superheroes.

Fortunately he took a nap so I was able to get some editing done, unfortunately he canceled the youtube upload cause it was slowing down his Netflix streaming/ToR playing... And there's no arguing with a sick guy who wants his game "to just work!"

So a video will be released soon (I hope), and Kyle will feel better soon (i hope!) and you guys will see more of our main series soon!

Hope it's a "good" different, Ysharma! ;)

Kyle's feeling better, but our Internet has been down/barely working since Tuesday, so uploading has been a no-go. I do have another adventure map and a lets spy ready to go, and I think Kyle's almost done with a co-op vid, so whenever the internet is stable, you''ll have 2, maybe 3, new videos to enjoy!

We're sticking with Tekkit Lite until we kill the enderdragon (or Kyle gets so bored he insists on an new mod pack), but I'll definitely put your pack at the top of our to-try list! We record on a LAN server Kyle hosts on his computer, so no server pack needed!

Random question: does anyone know of a good tekkit survival map that we could use for our next season? We may have gone into the Nether and someone *coughKylecough* may have hit a pigman...

Kyle had to work late, so I finally got access to his computer! Yay!

A new video will be linked here in t-minus 160 minutes, unless Kyle decides to hijack the internet, again...

Edit: and he hijacked the internet... New Video ETA: Sometime on Friday

Edit 2: Internet has been down all day... New Video ETA: Saturday?